4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Holy shit, we actually get an Urban Demons that is able to be marked completed instead of abandoned. Very nice job, now all thats left is to find a new idea and move onto it :)

BigBoss

Jun 14, 2017
Honestly I could care less about saves not working anymore, seeing this game get content and not be dead makes me happy enough, I love the art style and the characters, sad this comes to a close but look forward to more from the artist and from Nergal in the future

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well, here we go, the final of a great game, i'm sad that this game have ended, but happy to that don't ended like wootch...

hmm.. is your Patreon down ? :unsure:
His new patreon changed to wildswing, nergalsnest is dead.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
Well, here we go, the final of a great game, i'm sad that this game have ended, but happy to that don't ended like wootch...

His new patreon changed to wildswing, nergalsnest is dead.
any idea why he changed

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I will always answer myself: how the Pool scenes inside the shower room woulda look like?

if there's was supposed to be such scenes after one of the female characters said she gotta go to the showers before they have naughty action on the pool :p

well like everyone else said GG that nergal finished up this! in good terms

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
One idea was patreon found out UD has incest in the game.
or more likely some salty cuck decides to manually report nergal new patreon and fuck him up :/

this is why if nergal & glassfish ever consider to continue rolling out *soft shadow updates*. again im happy and satisfied with this thread having the tag change from Abandoned to Completed big steps.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
any idea why he changed
I have no idea, my guess is because when he joined glassfish, it was to be a "new beginning" or something like that, because he don't really like urban demons (maybe because he have some bad memories) but that is only my guess, he never talked about it, the only stuff that he talked was in the past that he have some personal trouble.

Reactions: BruceMcGivern
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes