vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
tl;dr I agree.
If you have any suggestions or examples for how corruption is utilized in sandbox games (without grind) I'd love to hear it.
That's fair, what do you think about something like this
Code:
Stage 1: Subtle Corruption
- Verbal harassment
- Dress code adjustment
- "Customer is king" - submitting to customer's unreasonable requests due to developing a service attitude
- light exposure (underwear) - accidental

[Key moment: staff training inc. trust building exercises with boss, cooks, waitresses]
> Corruption +

Stage 2: Light corruption
- Stage 1 events intensified
- "accidental" touching
- medium exposure (tits, ass) - accidental or as part of requests

[Key moment: appearance of a rival who monopolizes tipping customers (?), possibly some other incentive why more money must be earned
> Corruption +

Stage 3: Medium Corruption
- Stage 1+2 intensified
- deliberate groping
- deliberate exposure (as a choice, not as part of fulfilling a request)
- handjobs as part of service culture

[Key moment: current "it's just a type of service"-event with that female coworker]
> Corruption +

Stage 4: Heavy Corruption
- stage 1+2+3 intensified
- blowjobs as part of service culture

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
Hmm. I couldn't replicate that bug.
Were you able to get around it? Or is it stuck?
I can say that I used the cheats and wasn't on the Lesbian only path. On that path I encountered several bugs where it requires you to interact with a man alone. Like the Masseuse training or waiting for Dillon's apartment not showing up as an option to interact with you alone. And the clinic showing all events at the same time.

I just made a fresh install too and still black screen. Both with and without cheats I focused down her path just to make sure that there was something wrong as I overwrote the files of a previous version instead of deleting them and the extracting, thinking that perhaps that was the issue, but its still happening. No way around it.

I've attached the cheating save file directly before the black screen.
My computer runs on Linux, if that could be an issue.

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
That's fair, what do you think about something like this
Code:
Stage 1: Subtle Corruption
- Verbal harassment
- Dress code adjustment
- "Customer is king" - submitting to customer's unreasonable requests due to developing a service attitude
- light exposure (underwear) - accidental

[Key moment: staff training inc. trust building exercises with boss, cooks, waitresses]
> Corruption +

Stage 2: Light corruption
- Stage 1 events intensified
- "accidental" touching
- medium exposure (tits, ass) - accidental or as part of requests

[Key moment: appearance of a rival who monopolizes tipping customers (?), possibly some other incentive why more money must be earned
> Corruption +

Stage 3: Medium Corruption
- Stage 1+2 intensified
- deliberate groping
- deliberate exposure (as a choice, not as part of fulfilling a request)
- handjobs as part of service culture

[Key moment: current "it's just a type of service"-event with that female coworker]
> Corruption +

Stage 4: Heavy Corruption
- stage 1+2+3 intensified
- blowjobs as part of service culture
A good suggestion.
I'll try and incorporate some corruption gains in the diner route so it doesn't feel as rushed.

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Does anyone have a save from before this update? Would really appreciate it thanks!
Prior saves won't work. Only new saves work with each new update since the variables are set up on game start.
The game's pretty sandboxy so should you be able to start any route you want relatively quickly.

• Wow
Reactions: JherosD

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I can say that I used the cheats and wasn't on the Lesbian only path.
Thanks for the comprehensive bug report.
I assume you mean you were on the Lesbian only path?
The clinic showing all events should be fixed in the Bugfix v1.65 version.
I'll check up on those other bugs.
I don't think Linux has anything to do with it.

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I can say that I used the cheats and wasn't on the Lesbian only path. On that path I encountered several bugs where it requires you to interact with a man alone. Like the Masseuse training or waiting for Dillon's apartment not showing up as an option to interact with you alone. And the clinic showing all events at the same time.

I just made a fresh install too and still black screen. Both with and without cheats I focused down her path just to make sure that there was something wrong as I overwrote the files of a previous version instead of deleting them and the extracting, thinking that perhaps that was the issue, but its still happening. No way around it.

I've attached the cheating save file directly before the black screen.
My computer runs on Linux, if that could be an issue.
Dillon Blackscreen and Massage bugs for Lez route have been fixed.
Thanks again for the report.

Here is the Bugfix v1.66
No it's not a virus -.-
I have no idea why it keeps flagging these uploads as viruses.
Here's a link if you want to download through there.

Last edited:

clowth

May 20, 2017
Dillon Blackscreen and Massage bugs for Lez route have been fixed.
Thanks again for the report.

Here is the Bugfix v1.66
No it's not a virus -.-
I have no idea why it keeps flagging these uploads as viruses.
Here's a Mega link if you want to download through there.
Apparently when opening new .html it does not detect old saves and If I try to load a save from disk from 1.6 It does not detect It as being the same game?

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
Oh geez that's annoying.
I'll see if I can figure out why.
I find with these games that save files rarely carry over to the new update especially on files that are numbered. If the .html has the same name between updates, the saves sometimes carry over when you overwrite the old version. Usually safer to just save to disk and load from that.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes