VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Urequited Love [Final] [imperioEro]

1. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

I agree with most of what the below review said... except normally I'd be into some of that and give this a 3 or maybe 4.
    My issue here though are... it's just a short translation of another work, the renders are just okay, and the upload options are subpar. That's just not a combination that's even average in the flooded adult game field on here.
    I think the dev is new at this and english isn't their first language so I won't give him a 1 but 2 seems about right. It's maybe a 3 if you're into the content but even that's a stretch, there's better of it around here as well as just going to the comic it's based off of.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Xo Mo

In Brief: This is a 4-minute slideshow of a man with a seriously deformed penis obsessed with a woman with seriously deformed breasts and nipples. It's a rape tale with two caucasian characters using some weird names and repeating the name dozens of times (almost half the text is the red-font color character name repeating the other character's name over and over). The names make no sense so I have no clue which is which.

Horrible in my opinion.