BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Screenshot_1.png

Overview:
A man who feels an unrequited love will find a way to penetrate deeply into the heart of the woman​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-29
Release Date: 202-11-28
Developer: imperioEro - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

114-swzt6mkh.png 104-aksepnhu.png 85-ecz9yqft.png 74-sx4aaywp.png 34-p3gzy88r.png

Last edited:

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
Wow... Nearly a word for word rip of darknight's translation of the manga this is based on, as well as a frame by frame rip of it... Hopefully this is just meant as a test to get used to rendering and ren'py code...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and stekegkin

bjornt2

Mar 9, 2018
I wonder if the dev will do a mac version since the game is completed?
Just create your own Mac versions, with this you won't have the problem anymore. (Download PC version with these steps :)

How to create a Mac version:
  1. Download the Ren'Py SDK from here: (click on "Download SDK zip")
  2. Unzip the downloaded zip file
  3. Inside the unzipped folder, create a folder with the game name eg:"DMD" (could be anything else)
  4. Open the newly created "DMD" folder and copy the "game" folder from 'Windows version of the game'
  5. Go back to the root of the Ren'Py SDK folder and double click on renpy.app. If you get a warning, click OK. On the left, under "Projects", select "DMD".
just hit "Launch Project" on the bottom right and enjoy!

Reactions: Lito69
Jul 20, 2020
Just offputting seeing two white Daz models who are in t he 20's to 30's named after Japanese characters who act like teenagers.. I know it's a direct copy from another story, they could've at least used maybe honey select models or changed the names of the characters.

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
MC: "In the end it took me a dictionary, to find out the meaning of unrequited, while she was giving herself for free, at a party to which I was never invited!"

NOTE: Unrequited Love; Unreturned love, for those of us with a less poetic nature. :WeSmart:

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm embarrassed that I had to google what Urequited Love means
Spelling mistake aside, that's the kind of English collocations that we non-native speakers have to learn when we take official English exams for certain institutions. I remember coming across it in a test years ago. Really useful shit, you see :KEK: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: bjornt2
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes