VN Ren'Py Completed Urequited Love [Final] [imperioEro]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

seden

Aug 22, 2016
One scene only ? ..
The title isn't good since the guy actually is raping the women.

Shame its not getting more content.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
In the first preview what happened to the chick's left tit? Dude must've been sucking on it for a long time.
In the thirt one i'm questioning if her head has been cut off? Or its rammed so deep onto the bed it has disappeared

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Ehh...I'm reaching a point where if it doesn't have a MEGA or NOPY link, I just don't bother.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Yui either has anal warts or a hairy bung-hole! Or maybe those black lines are external hemorrhoids? :ROFLMAO:

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
View attachment 921559
This is Kouichi-kun, our MC lol.

And the Hispanic looking girl is Yui. Why would you do it like that??? Change the names or change the models.

edit: Ok maybe not Hispanic, but Southeast Asia, rather than Japan.
Maybe MC is like way Eastern Russian, like over near China, so he not only gets the Asian name but ALSO the sweet Russian track suit!

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Uh Dev, you might want to look up nipples in an anatomy book, they aren't glued onto the areola like that. That looks more like a melanoma than a nipple.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
while a bunch of you have poor English vocabularies, i simply had poor discretion in downloading this piece of trash. HMMM
let's invite our landlady (literal) over to dinner and then frustation RAPE her and then say Sorry. that is the ENTIRE Story. and Very poorly done at that. (nice tits though)

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Can you provide the link to the manga please?
Hi dante7598,

I read the English translated version here:

The original manga read is much better than this game, good try dev.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
tawara hiryu's work inspired?

How about a few more of them??

I do recall liking a few of them more than others

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes