ImWatchet

Sep 15, 2021
Yep been happening for a while now....
The Issue still hasn't been fixed, so might have to wait for a while, if you want just try the first game(made by the same creator) Urge to Molest.
Hoping some of the thread moderators can find the issue and fix it.
Hopefully they do cuz damn I can't wait for that remastered version(Urge to Molest is getting remastered you can mostly read it their Ci-en posts).
You can also find sneak peaks in their social media..

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Does this circle's other games (Lewd Elf Cage, and Relief Doll) have threads here?
I've tried searching by circle-name (South Tree) and by RJ-number, as well as by keywords in the name, but nothing is coming up.

I'm pretty sure i've seen the elf one here before though, i just don't remember what it was called.
Since it's a translated name, there's probably some dumb variation on it that makes searching a PITA.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Does this circle's other games (Lewd Elf Cage, and Relief Doll) have threads here?
I've tried searching by circle-name (South Tree) and by RJ-number, as well as by keywords in the name, but nothing is coming up.

I'm pretty sure i've seen the elf one here before though, i just don't remember what it was called.
Since it's a translated name, there's probably some dumb variation on it that makes searching a PITA.
They have their threads in translation requests subforum.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes