Ren'Py Abandoned Ursula's Magic Shop [v0.14] [ArielSexFish]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is Akabur on these forums? People keep saying that this art is ripped from them, so it would be fun to tell them.
Hmm. Too many 'akabur' names pop up when I used an @ symbol.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
interesting but it seems this is only just the intro right now with little else =/ so right now this is more like a big tease T_T

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
It's amusing how some people focus on pointless details. Like the size of big ol' titties, when this not only has copypasted content and art from an older game, but could barely register as a tech demo even if it was original. If there ever was a "cash grab" tag here, this would need to have it slapped all over.

Macoubex

May 26, 2018
I see a lot of people complain about the Akabur's art plagia, but it's actually not the only game on this plateform with Akabur's art plagia. :/
It's a damn shame because Akabur actually make some good and original content.
So please guys, if you want to make a game with similar art as Akabur, at least ask him first..

Reactions: uchihafabio

Goochaz288

May 15, 2017
I like the premise, from what I have seen, the game looks quite one dimensional. From what I gather this is a corruption game where Ariel becomes an IG THOT over time. I did value the old magic shop akabur game, very arcade-like and would only sustain 30minutes of my time before I moved on... If you lean more towards a “Ariel Trainer” I would be very much interested in seeing where you take this.
It is refreshing seeing breast expansion content back on the scene of adult gaming, I know it’s not for everyone, I hope there is more semi-permanent/permanent increases to bust size in the future.

Side-note, it might be interesting if the game pushed into ntr, where Ariel has to perform sexual favors behind her human boyfriends back for potions.
I like the art and the concept, I hope to see more!

Kurohimiko

Jul 21, 2017
So borderline empty of content, a patreon where they are charging for this and some of the shittiest dialog I've even had to read. It kept bouncing between cringe and idiotic, you've got the "I'm a princess with an underwater instagram and I want big tits because no ones follows me" cringe and the idiotic "my tits are too big and now my back hurts" when she's underwater and they wouldn't be that heavy.

kawaiinekomimimaid

Mar 1, 2020
I don't want to sound like an asshole... but to me the original drawing here makes Ariel look old and dirty somehow... I would have done something like this... (only dedicated 10 mins to this, I could correct more but don't have time rn)
lmao, good work. seeing the "original" artwork this large closeup though, it somehow strongly reminds me of the "7 vaganas" comic

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
I see a lot of people complain about the Akabur's art plagia, but it's actually not the only game on this plateform with Akabur's art plagia. :/
It's a damn shame because Akabur actually make some good and original content.
So please guys, if you want to make a game with similar art as Akabur, at least ask him first..
yes, lots of people use Akabur idea, Four elements tainer is one big offender, but they at least create their own histories

Reactions: Macoubex

Macoubex

May 26, 2018
yes, lots of people use Akabur idea, Four elements tainer is one big offender, but they at least create their own histories
Sorry, but i didn't actually talk about the concept of the game there, only about the arts.
Also, you're right, that's a plagia of magic shop as well. :x

Reactions: uchihafabio
1.80 star(s) 5 Votes