Ren'Py Abandoned Ursula's Magic Shop [v0.14] [ArielSexFish]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
yeah...

nope :/ ...

as much as i would like this kind of thing, this one is very very limited. honestly feell ike a quick cash grab thing.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
also... just checked.

But i think this wont last long on patreon honestly... as dev doesnt seems to know that nudity is NOT allowed on patreon public post.
And its like 99% of this in that patreon.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
ugly both pics really but even uglier to me is the fake ass big tits personally i like them smaller rather than to fucking large why dont anyone understand or is it that they all just fake too?
Comments like this make me wonder if I am actually weird because I happen to find all breast sizes attractive, and I wonder if some people just ignore the existence of larger bust sizes irl. No they are not all fake.
Still the artwork here could definitely be better as demonstrated earlier in the thread but even then I'm not sure id be interested if its just a "re-skin" of another dev's game.
Even if they said its fine this is a bit much.

Last edited:

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Technical:

Main menu needs some UI changes, more custom text font etc. Some formatting errors. The character are not in character enough (with the swearing etc) but I suppose that's the point. Adding transitions/fadeins to when portraits will appear and change will help too. Sometimes you forget to indicate who is thinking, towards the end more so. The Ariel doesn't quite hit the bottom of the screen.

Storywise:

Playing more with stuff like her swallowing the semen and having more set up would have improved that scene. You see Ariel breasts pretty quick, doesn't feel deserved. Some lines don't quite make sense. The story needs a native speaker to correct a lot of the dialogue.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Comments like this make me wonder if I am actually weird because I happen to find all breast sizes attractive, and I wonder if some people just ignore the existence of larger bust sizes irl. No they are not all fake.
I think the fake looking tits are unattractive. I like both small and large breasts but as long as they look natural.

The small tits on Arial are fine with me, but I think they should be slightly larger because it would appease more people. Note these fake tits feel like a fetish, which does draw in people but it also grosses some people out. (It grosses me out looking that much like implants.)

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Opinions on playing the game...

There is a lack of content.
The English is BAD. There needs to be a proof reader who has English as a native speaker.
Needless to say it feels generic because we don't know any lore or history to make decisions off of.
It's also generic because I don't even know what gender the main character is. So far it is a faceless protagonist, but even worse than that, we haven't even seen your body yet... Are you Male? Female? No idea.

I do not see this going anywhere until the introduction actually introduces the main character and gives us a story line to role play through.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I think the fake looking tits are unattractive. I like both small and large breasts but as long as they look natural.

The small tits on Arial are fine with me, but I think they should be slightly larger because it would appease more people. Note these fake tits feel like a fetish, which does draw in people but it also grosses some people out. (It grosses me out looking that much like implants.)
I think the art here just bad here and it makes it 3 times worse. The comparison on the first page of the thread is proof enough.

D

Deleted member 219172

looks not bad and funny, I give it a try :cool:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
nice changes on patreon to hide sex stuff ehind patron only post (as its not allowed in public).. but still not good enougth, can still get shut down by patreon any moment...

i wont say why, its pretty obvious imho... look again dev, you may figure out what's wrong on your patreon.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
If I remember correctly there is / was a library repository for all poses, body parts and such used on Witch Trainer; that's probably what the dev used to make this :unsure:
But as stated before, akabur is fine with people using his assets so that's not even an issue I guess.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes