Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
does anyone else has fps and lag issues? I remember trying the demo version on Dlsite, and it played way smoother.
am I just doing something wrong:/

Edit: I've also noticed that the lag happens exactly when video loops

Last edited:

SharkThatFly

Jan 12, 2022
I've done it!! With some help from The Butler and Cyber Eclipse. Thanks for answering all my questions!

Here is the link to the updated files -> MEGA

***IMPORTANT NOTE***

For PC, you will need the entire "PC Update" folder. This contains a full translation including introductory menu and options screen. This can replace your old version entirely.

For mobile, it is just the .apk file so just get it on your phone and install it. This also contains a full translation including introductory menu and options screen.
Pardon me for asking good sir.
But how does one download the mobile version using your link?

icecube17

Feb 24, 2020
Mega for Android don't work. Somebody can update?
For me is hard to download from phone with other mirror

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
They got some DLC for Liru announced since last year but yeah, its been over a year. Can't find any social media stuff so its hard to say if they're gone for real or just dormant.
If I remember correctly Seismic had done more games than this and the Wolf Girl one. Do you know the rest of them?

Crusaded

May 13, 2022
Wait how do you even install it because when i open the file on "Mobile" i only see Files named
Normalhigh.apk
Normallow.apk
Glasshigh.apk
Glasslow.apk

The Subject

Jan 22, 2018
Anyone know what the heart does that pops randomly in each scene? I can move it around and place it anywhere I want, but is there a function/secret I'm missing here?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote