jolg

Jul 7, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can get the menu Translated if you want. However only in .swf format as when I'm compressing back .exe give error and doesn't open.
Anyway .swf works just fine.
Settings translated and initial options as well. Feel free to use it while while Jake155 do his things.

Since it's a .swf file you will need flashplayer to run it. (O other program thatis able to do so.)
Where do put it?

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
I can get the menu Translated if you want. However only in .swf format as when I'm compressing back .exe give error and doesn't open.
Anyway .swf works just fine.
Settings translated and initial options as well. Feel free to use it while while Jake155 do his things.
hey, I'm working on decensoring seismic titles and if you know how to edit the SWF files, could you replace the video in his later games? WGWY uses vp6 embedded in swf files as a form of DRM, unlike ones like this where it's just vp6alpha (which is just a pain to render).
You can find my discord in the profile or the f95 server, dm me if you know how to add videos back in there, the swf decompiler I used can only pull them out.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
hey, I'm working on decensoring seismic titles and if you know how to edit the SWF files, could you replace the video in his later games? WGWY uses vp6 embedded in swf files as a form of DRM, unlike ones like this where it's just vp6alpha (which is just a pain to render).
You can find my discord in the profile or the f95 server, dm me if you know how to add videos back in there, the swf decompiler I used can only pull them out.
The one I use is unable to do that as well. It only go as far as replacing images. However there is no option for videos.

Jake155

Oct 15, 2021
I've done it!! With some help from The Butler and Cyber Eclipse. Thanks for answering all my questions!

Here is the link to the updated files ->

***IMPORTANT NOTE***

For PC, you will need the entire "PC Update" folder. This contains a full translation including introductory menu and options screen. This can replace your old version entirely.

For mobile, it is just the .apk file so just get it on your phone and install it. This also contains a full translation including introductory menu and options screen.

Reactions: 4mm0c4t

ogelevil259

Aug 6, 2019
Is there a way to download the English version without using MEGA? I ask because Itried downloading from one of the links at the bottom (I think it was Nopy) and it was all in Japanese.

When I tried downloading it from the comment above or the link in the translation notes MEGA consistently returns an error about 85% into the download telling me to get their stupid desktop app.

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
Is there a way to download the English version without using MEGA? I ask because Itried downloading from one of the links at the bottom (I think it was Nopy) and it was all in Japanese.

When I tried downloading it from the comment above or the link in the translation notes MEGA consistently returns an error about 85% into the download telling me to get their stupid desktop app.
if you already have the whole thing downloaded you only need to replace the exe, here's a catbox link to it (exe only) instead of the mega

1634719822830.png

Reactions: Fakethebake178
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote