jolg

Jul 7, 2020
So i downloaded it but the only file i can see is text file, where'd the rest of it go?

Agrippa

Aug 5, 2016
Sorry to be that guy, but I downloaded the game thrice and I still keep getting the options text in Japanese and no subtitles. Is there anything else I should try?

Jake155

Oct 15, 2021
anything else I should try?
Try this one out for mobile ->

You must install the "Usd_101_English.apk" as the base and then your choice of the high or low versions of the "Usd_movieGlass" (with glasses) and "Usd_movieNormal" (no glasses).

You also need to have subtitles turned on in the options.

If this doesn't work for you DM me.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
You can use my links from my translator notes. They should have everything.
But i did use the translator notes one and it was loading files for a long time only to give me a text file and that's it. Do i download each file individually because that's the only thing i know will work, and the text file was the first to download while the rest of the files were loading and then not going anywhere.

Jake155

Oct 15, 2021
But i did use the translator notes
Try this one ->

Download on PC and then transfer the .apk files to your phone. Also, this works for Android. I am not sure about iPhone.

Agrippa

Aug 5, 2016
Here is the PC version -> MEGA

**IMPORTANT NOTE**
I was not able to get 100% of the navigation on PC translated. All of the scenes are translated, but the main menu is not. I was limited by what I was able to access and edit.

Subtitles need to be enabled in the options.
I see. Thank you for the translation. Maybe you could put a warning in the translator's notes that the start of the game isn't translated and you need to go a couple of choices deep? I feel a bit dumb for stopping before I got to the part in English, but it is unusual enough that I don't think I will be the only one to get tripped by it.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Try this one -> MEGA

Download on PC and then transfer the .apk files to your phone. Also, this works for Android. I am not sure about iPhone.
But i only play these games on my computer, never on a phone.
Say can you get all of the files into a Win or 7zip because apparently i can only download a single file and that's it, all of the files i have to download individually one by one and then mash all of them together

Jake155

Oct 15, 2021
But i only play these games on my computer

**IMPORTANT NOTE**
I was not able to get 100% of the navigation on PC translated. All of the scenes are translated, but the main menu is not. I was limited by what I was able to access and edit.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Parody tag needed. This is Rabi-en-Rose from Di Gi Charat.
:geek: Just to clarify, the character's name is Hikaru Usada. "Usada" means 'rabbit' in Japanese, the nickname is "Usa" (think of "bunny"). She is 13 in the manga, but turns 14 later. Rabi-en-Rose is the character she cosplays as (bunny ears with dice in her twintails). The manga/anime show is Digi Charat, which is a franchise with several series, movies, ovas, etc. Usada appears only in the shows that take place on Earth (1999). It's a VERY good show with lots of sight humor and puns.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyzenski

The Butler

May 3, 2017

**IMPORTANT NOTE**

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can get the menu Translated if you want. However only in .swf format as when I'm compressing back .exe give error and doesn't open.
Anyway .swf works just fine.
Settings translated and initial options as well. Feel free to use it while while Jake155 do his things.

Since it's a .swf file you will need flashplayer to run it. (O other program thatis able to do so.)
-----
Install:
  1. Extract in game folder
  2. Right click on UsaH.swf and select open as...
  3. Choose another app
  4. Browser back to game folder and select usd_v123.exe
  5. Set open .swf file with this app (optional)
  6. Enjoy
You only need to do this once, afterwards you can open it with double click.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote