SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Kinda confusing. Instead of Usa ecchi, which gives people a COMPLETELY different train of thought, it should've been Usagi ecchi, which also means rabbit.

Also surprised it took this long for this flash to make it here. I got this over 3 years ago at kimochi.info.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
They got some DLC for Liru announced since last year but yeah, its been over a year. Can't find any social media stuff so its hard to say if they're gone for real or just dormant.
They don't post on social media very often I think, but they have a patreon under the name of now. They had a blog at some point and the last post I saw there was them saying they hadn't worked on animation much because they got addicted to Monster Hunter World lol. After that it was like a year of silence and then the patreon popped up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Savec and Skyzenski

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I'm just waiting for someone to ask about NTR in the game...
Is there hair customisation in the game? Because those twintails are the real NTR here.
There is a need for hair customisation.
long hair, medium hair, short hair (lenght)
Straight hair, wavy hair, curly hair (snort)
Dark hair, fair hair, purple hair (sort)
Bald head, half-bald, you name it (shave)

• Haha
Reactions: DoofusMan

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Is there hair customisation in the game? Because those twintails are the real NTR here.
There is a need for hair customisation.
long hair, medium hair, short hair (lenght)
Straight hair, wavy hair, curly hair (snort)
Dark hair, fair hair, purple hair (sort)
Bald head, half-bald, you name it (shave)
This is a game that is a complete video file. If you look into the game files, all these scenes are just videos that isn't customizable nor possible to uncensor unless you edit out each of them frame by frame.

Reactions: Skyzenski

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
This is a game that is a complete video file. If you look into the game files, all these scenes are just videos that isn't customizable nor possible to uncensor unless you edit out each of them frame by frame.
It's a good thing I stopped downloading it then.. ignored for being a glorified video collection ( -_-)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote