nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
Played it when it was out. It's fun but really short (you can get all the achievements in about 3 hours)

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
What kinda of NTR is there and how much is it? As the first preview pic seems to be some netorase or something.

Reactions: Strijoca

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
What kinda of NTR is there and how much is it? As the first preview pic seems to be some netorase or something.
Bad ends that involve the MC watching as the fat ugly NTRman, impregnates a heroine before he kills himself. Technically avoidable, but you'll probably hit one without a guide.

Reactions: Strijoca and Tebix

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
Bad ends that involve the MC watching as the fat ugly NTRman, impregnates a heroine before he kills himself. Technically avoidable, but you'll probably hit one without a guide.
To be fair, you could even get the bad endings with a guide since you have to beat an extra hard balancing game to get the only good ending in the game

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
To be fair, you could even get the bad endings with a guide since you have to beat an extra hard balancing game to get the only good ending in the game
Then I wait for a modded version where those are automatically put on sucessful. I am already bad with Minigames and I find them only as a fun disctraction and not something the main game should have as a decider.
But let me guess. As there are 5 endings and you say there is only one good ending this is a harem end and the other 4 are an NTR end with the current girl?
Edit: After looking at the Publisher, this is a typical Raiden Shogen NTR.jpg

Last edited:

hinoda

Feb 10, 2018
Then I wait for a modded version where those are automatically put on sucessful. I am already bad with Minigames and I find them only as a fun disctraction and not something the main game should have as a decider.
But let me guess. As there are 5 endings and you say there is only one good ending this is a harem end and the other 4 are an NTR end with the current girl?
Edit: After looking at the Publisher, this is a typical View attachment 2061933
the good ending is with blue hair girl

• Sad
Reactions: Ragingrager

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
So wait theres 4 girls but only one girl has a good ending? Holy shit what an awful game. Now this wouldn't be such a problem if the marketing for this game wasn't obviously completely disingenuous. At least the steam page actually mentions the netorare shit(though its only a tag, that could mean anything really), a lot of their other stuff doesn't and pretends the game is something else. The kickstarter itself doesn't mention any of this, except maybe in the hidden backer stuff. I'm curious if people even realized what they were funding exactly? That seems extremely shady. I'm glad I look up shit here before I support it, I'd be fucking pissed.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes