Ren'Py Abandoned Useless Superheroes [v0.15] [CoBlocka]

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Well, that was a disappointment, I realize that it is just a beta version, but; It was really underwhelming. I am not sure that I will return for future versions.

Reactions: phreadom

Hetaneko

Apr 26, 2018
what the graphics made with. pls i need it for develop my game. if anyone knows please tell me...

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
The game looks interesting visually but that also makes the text difficult to read.

Also the game is really grindy. I understand it's a sandbox, but some sort of quest log or goals would make the game much more interesting and useful.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Cult game in the making. It's like, bad, really bad, but that's also the fun thing about it. Just like the old Batman tv series, with the "KaPOW" stickers plastered over the fighting. Or the Flash Gordon movie. Bad things can still be immensely entertaining. So uhm, yeah, I'm following this for sure! I hope the developer adds a female protagonist (true female, not some sissy or futa or trans) sometime.

Reactions: Logan3000x

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Some recent games have given players the ability to choose between comic vs non comic styles, for longevity you might want to consider that as one of your models based on your patrons decisions.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Interesting game, I hope that the grinding is reduced and that we can get the girls pregnant eventually.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I'm seeing grind mentioned enough in these replies for a game that shouldn't even be big enough yet to have grind, think I'll wait until console commands or a walkthrough appear before I try.

Reactions: Yakis0ba

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Some recent games have given players the ability to choose between comic vs non comic styles, for longevity you might want to consider that as one of your models based on your patrons decisions.
just realise that mean twice the work tho...
cant add just a cartoonish layer by magic, need to make all the renders for each style.

can add black and white version and so on... still make twice work each time a new style pop out.

soo yup, some game have both style, but that mean dev render twice. if you dont have a good pc, its long, very long to be done and honestly not worth it.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
just realise that mean twice the work tho...
cant add just a cartoonish layer by magic, need to make all the renders for each style.

can add black and white version and so on... still make twice work each time a new style pop out.

soo yup, some game have both style, but that mean dev render twice. if you dont have a good pc, its long, very long to be done and honestly not worth it.
Does rendering takes too much time on photoshop?

The art is tiring to the eyes, really it really isn't easy to look at.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Does rendering takes too much time on photoshop?

The art is tiring to the eyes, really it really isn't easy to look at.
if you mean modifying the renders via photoshop.

that totally depend of the dev.

if you are good and know how to use photoshop. its easy and wont take more than (let's say) 2 days for a thousand renders.

but if the dev isnt a photoshop pro or doesnt have knowledge, it can take way more time and can end pretty badly (over saturated or else freakish shit can come out of it)

also, depending of the dev desire, DAZ allow to render directly with some specific looking (such as cartoonish/drawing/pixelized etc.) . soo its sometime better for the dev to use DAZ directly (wich end with more better render ('cause no modification via photoshop or else) but that mean trwice the renders amount and time.

Reactions: arelor