VN Others Completed Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception [Final] [Aquaplus & Sting]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LEET

May 29, 2017
Also, they post rance and that shit got vanilla fast. It's more like a collection of lewd/fan-servicey games. There was a lot of shoujo games that were posted with barely any raw sex. I for one would advise to play only if you like SRPG and anime, otherwise this is a game to avoid. The first one was really irritating in that everyone else was an idiot so the MC felt special, this one everyone treats the MC like a piece of shit lazy liberal, but he's really a god. Well at the end he is.

LEET

May 29, 2017
The ending was a bit average, but it's in line with everything Aqua Plus typically makes. Sort of sad we rarely got to fight. At the end game, I was already doing 10k per hit and the boss had like 4.6k HP.

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
I remember the anime, was a somewhat decent one and I still remember the MC thanks to his mask..
Oh and the two lovely sisters.

I had the first game, downloading this one & the other one.

Wozarion

Nov 12, 2017
I got both of these on ps4 and loved the story, the ending of this one, specially the post credit part... Damn brutal and so good.
Love Kuon. And yes it's pretty emo, specially the second game, still loved both.
You do end up sleeping with someone(s) but don't expect any fapping, the 2 'gifts' from a certain someone are also very hot.
The dialogues they get into... is the reason why it's M rated more than the CG, this game kick you with sad parts and then you laugh hard and it repeats the process a bunch of time.

LEET

May 29, 2017
I got both of these on ps4 and loved the story, the ending of this one, specially the post credit part... Damn brutal and so good.
Love Kuon. And yes it's pretty emo, specially the second game, still loved both.
You do end up sleeping with someone(s) but don't expect any fapping, the 2 'gifts' from a certain someone are also very hot.
The dialogues they get into... is the reason why it's M rated more than the CG, this game kick you with sad parts and then you laugh hard and it repeats the process a bunch of time.
It also shows that Haku is better than Hakuoro simply because he has a way forward and a personality. We also get a range of girls to show different sorts of affections towards him. At the end, it hurt to see Kuon and Atuy unable to confess at the end like a regular harem, resulting in a journey to find him.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
You don't need to play the first Utawarerumono to understand this one, however it is very recommended that you do.
Sometime there will be dialogues that sound like random, non-important background info, but if you played the first game you'll have the full context and truly appreciate it.
Kuon's true identity is supposed to be a big plot twist, but not so much if you had contexts from the first game. However even if you do you will still be very interested at every hints they throw at you (call it nostalgia, if you will.)

LEET

May 29, 2017
You don't need to play the first Utawarerumono to understand this one, however it is very recommended that you do.
Sometime there will be dialogues that sound like random, non-important background info, but if you played the first game you'll have the full context and truly appreciate it.
Kuon's true identity is supposed to be a big plot twist, but not so much if you had contexts from the first game. However even if you do you will still be very interested at every hints they throw at you (call it nostalgia, if you will.)
You can play the remastered soon on ps4 too.

Shirobaka98

Jun 21, 2018
How do you play the game. I downloaded and installed it but It always opens steam and gives an error when I try to pay it. How to I access the game?

isahata

Nov 4, 2020
I've downloaded it and tried, but all the 3d texture turns green.. I don't know if the problem is with my GPU or drivers I've make sure other games with 3d graphics works fine only this one and the sequel got the same exact green texture problem :( has anyone experience the same problem, or can anyone help me?

Yutakata023

Oct 7, 2018
Can i ask something? Its app is safe right? But, my antivirus checked when already extracted the app its virus so its must deleted.
Its anyone already played it? Its safe right?
Sorry if what i asking making little confused

Thx for answering

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes