Others Utouto Suyasuya [v1.1.1] [Warumiyo]

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes
Mar 8, 2023
Decent game, but nothing for beating it. You don't even have to undo her pants to "win". Just take off her top, and repeatedly fuck her tits until the heart fills up 2-3 times. Pretty much anything except tittyfucking causes discomfort, so why bother?

And when you when, you still get the same gameover screen with slightly changed text at the top. No sandbox mode afterward or anything. Decent game for 30 mins. But doesn't go anywhere.
So do you know games similer to this one ? Something you recommend?

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
I did that. Removed it.
Timer runs out, bad end.

Regardless of whether I move it or not, bad end.
what i did was slowly remove the blanket from her top half and get points that way, since if you move it too lower you have a higher chance of making the wake up meter increasing by a lot

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Oldie and Goodie, (It's a FUCKING RUBICS CUBE, you'll throw your keyboard) is "Zone-Tan Touch Flash Game" . I love these game's since, I played zone-tan touch, and "Orgasm Girl"- newgrounds.com

I would try the "Imperial Harem" games. "300% train". "Round and Round Train"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lastly " Hizashi no Naka no Riaru -In The Afternoon Sunshine "(recommended)
These games are available here on f95?

darthzed

Jul 16, 2017
you get points by:
taking off the blanket, bra, and panties.
blanket is a slow drag down with the first hand option (left one), slower the better.
bra and panties require you to move her arm and legs respecitively, the smaller buttons on the left side above the big 3 position buttons. then click many times with the first hand action until both are fully gone.

making her cum
once all clothing is removed you can start building pleasure, use the pointing finger (right hand option) on her pussy until the heart meter is about 1/3rd full, then use the grabby hand (middle option) instead. once the meter is 2/3rds full you can use the kiss mouth (left option) until the meter is about 3/4ths full, then use the tongue until the screen flashes pink.
do this twice in a night to get 30 points. this should be fairly possible even with only a level 2/3 in all stats, so go for this earlier to max stats sooner.
making her cum, and not failing the night by waking her up, gives a normal ending where she looks happy instead of shocked.

cumming on/in her
once youre godlike at getting her meter full without wasting more than half your time or sleep, you can start fucking her. click the leg move icon again to put her in missionary position. her heart meter needs to be 3/4ths full, once it is you can use the left dick option to insert into her pussy. then click again to fuck her. this will cost a decent amount of sleep (like 20%) so be saved up, it also fills about half her meter and nearly guarantees an additional cum. you can also click on her boobs or mouth with the dick to titfuck or jack off on her face. the face costs a ton of sleep as the flashlight on her face the entire time drains sleep quickly. titfuck adds about as much heart meter as the mouth actions.
being at 100% cum meter when any of these actions are done will cause you to cum on her, with an option for creampie if done in the pussy. however the mouth and tits will also cum if you hit 100% as a result of the action, the pussy will simply end the action and leave you at 100+% without cumming.
the more you unique places cum on/in her, including anal actions in the third position, the more points you get.
note, each time she cums her meter will reset to a higher level, after 4 or 5 times you can fuck her nonstop without triggering instant bad ending without any foreplay inbetween fucking.
also click the lower part of the bed with the dick option to jack off, raises cum meter without affecting sleep meter. you'll need this for 4+ cumshots as the cum meter fills very slowly compared to sleep meter draining.

idk what exactly triggered it, but i got a good ending after a marathon night where i came on her face, titis, stomach, and creampied her pussy and ass, then didn't wake her up but let the time run out instead. the image had her looking very happy.

sadly though i didnt see any unlocked options from the good ending, usually these kinda games unlock a free play mode where you no longer need to care about the sleep meter, but i couldnt find it here.

stats appear to be, but i may have the exact names wrong.
skill - im assuming this is pleasure per action, but unsure
sleep - extra 10% sleep at the start of the night
action - time limit
care - amount of sleep lost when acting
vision - size of flashlight circle and darkness of surrounding room

Last edited:

vamars

Jan 6, 2023
For everyone who wants to cheat the game or a have full saved game, you can do it by modifying the game with the devtools:

1. Open the game and wait at the main menu.
2. Open the devtools with Ctrl + Shift + i
3. Go to the "Application" tab.
4. On the left side, you will find a panel. Search for the "Storage" section and click on "Local Storage" and then on "file:///".
5. Now, on the right side, you will see a "gameData" object where you can chage values like points.
note: If the object doesn't appear, then enter in game a few times until it appears (you can instant lose if you lower the sheet quickly).
note2: I recommend only changing points to 300. With this value, you can buy everything.
6. In the main menu, click on the load button.
7. Now, you can play and close the devtools with Ctrl + Shift + i.

s.jpg

F95UsER123123789

Mar 14, 2018
I have no idea what you're talking about here.
the 4th process for me just lists a MILLION Addresses and i can't find the address specific for the points, the points system, or really ANYTHING.

Explain.
ok so here is how to do it.
1st search for start value, lets say sleep is at 3 points in game, so you search for 6 instead of 3.
then change the points values of sleep by either increasing or decreasing sleep points, lets say new sleep value is either 6 or 10 then you search for double that value like, 12 or 20 respectively. it will narrow down those addresses to just 2 or 1. this is the sleep address
I would recommend to search for total points instead of any specific value because by replacing that final value to 1000 will get you half the points i.e., 500 in game.

ethix

May 27, 2022
, three times less disk space.
For some reason the developer decided to include the entire copy of the game inside the .asar archive.

Reactions: linus.quotes
Apr 29, 2022
Cheat/save/easy modo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This sets all the params except vision to 10. While I know that the possible max value for everything is 5, the game doesn't seem to crash.
The sleep is set to 150%, the character seems to be more tolerant to actions, seems also to not wake up when pulling down the blanket fast.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
I am not one against AI art, and this game is no exception... Except that just thinking the quality that AI will get you will make up for lack of good gameplay or basic QoL features. I mean, the only volume control is ONE button that toggles it on or off, no sliders, no individual control for music and SFX. Also, the gameplay is unintuitive and lacks a tutorial, stats have no explanations, and even when you understand it, leveling up your skills is still a grind. Despite all the positions you can use, the game provides no impetus to actually utilize them, since the only one you need technically to get the good ending is the 1st one. And for max points, you don't need to use the second one at any point during your gameplay, since your first boobjob and sex of the night is all that rewards points. And, might I add, the UI is rather poorly designed, which is quite excusable when the rest of the game is good. Anyone wanting to play this, expecting a game like many of the other good sleeping-sex games on F95, you'll probably be disappointed. I'd recommend something like Night Adventure, which I have played and is quite good, especially if you're into pixel.

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
This wouldn't be as much of a waste of time if the "good ending" unlocked a "free play" of sorts.

StarkSan

Aug 9, 2019
Pretty easy to farm points with the boobjob combo that many have already explained, and after you have all at max you can practically infinite loop sex after you maker her climax a few times cuz if the heart is at 'good' and more than 50% she won't deny your insertion. After 3-5 times she will always reset the heart to more than 50% and at this point you can keep going as long as you don't consume all sleep. That said at that point there is really nothing else to do so... Not that great tbh.

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes