Others Utouto Suyasuya [v1.1.1] [Warumiyo]

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Ok! try this fix. GO into PC-Local disk - User- (then whatever, your computer is name)User name-
if you see a file in ther called AppData, (if you don't see this file then follow the instructions....

1. Open the Control Panel .
  2. Select File Explorer Options .
  3. Select the View tab of the File Explorer Options window.
  4. Choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives. Press Apply to save any changes and then select OK .
Inside Appdata is a folder named "utosuya" delete it. * Don't worry, the game will make another. If it is not in there, ( BEFORE deleting) then there is an issue and the game itself, was not properly installed....
Yep the game itself has an issue i tried what u said didn't work

Qixel

May 14, 2018
Since no one has posted it, here's the end screen for good end. As others have said, nothing else gets unlocked.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
I can't even figure out how to pass the night safely.
Remove the blanket, do literally nothing else... Bad end kicks in when the timer ends.

Am I missing something?

Because I'm just getting increasingly frustrated by the fact that no matter what I do, I get a bad end.
Even by doing literally NOTHING.

Last edited:

mcalistor45

Aug 29, 2018
I can't even figure out how to pass the night safely.
Remove the blanket, do literally nothing else... Bad end kicks in when the timer ends.

Am I missing something?

Because I'm just getting increasingly frustrated by the fact that no matter what I do, I get a bad end.
Even by doing literally NOTHING.
you have to slowly remove the blanket. the slower you are, the less likely you decrease the sleep meter, then you take your hand remove her clothes. it is tedious but onceyou rack up enough points, it gets easier.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
From the readme...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Utouto Suyasuya 1.1.1 Windows - or

Utouto Suyasuya 1.1.1 Android - or

Slingx

Aug 4, 2019
Decent game, but nothing for beating it. You don't even have to undo her pants to "win". Just take off her top, and repeatedly fuck her tits until the heart fills up 2-3 times. Pretty much anything except tittyfucking causes discomfort, so why bother?

And when you when, you still get the same gameover screen with slightly changed text at the top. No sandbox mode afterward or anything. Decent game for 30 mins. But doesn't go anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: pembokap

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
you have to slowly remove the blanket. the slower you are, the less likely you decrease the sleep meter, then you take your hand remove her clothes. it is tedious but onceyou rack up enough points, it gets easier.
I did that. Removed it.
Timer runs out, bad end.

Regardless of whether I move it or not, bad end.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Eh, Not sure about "ai" art yet, seems lazy to me, But i've jerked my dick to worse so here we go.
View attachment 2531621

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean... it does make a nice picture, like that bedroom looks good but............ my eye for detail hurts me when I see an AI generated picture "help" someone make a game sometimes. "Ahhh it look ok, no one will notice _____." Yeah, yea we do. Atleast go back and cover some of that shit up.

>Atleast go back and cover some of that shit up.
Exactly. I think AI Art can be used properly if there's a human artist there to edit shit up or take inspiration. What do i give a shit if it's AI ? If it's good it's good.
You gotta make it good first...

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
same.
but it's not a bug, the error comes when the games are made for windof 10.

I'm lucky that I don't itch tomorrow anymore, the new Windof 11 computer is ready to set it up^^
In theory it might be possible to get working on older OS but i will test

EDIT: With further inspection it seems the game is running on a new version of electron which isnt compatible with windows 7 but there may be a way to fix it

EDIT 2: More research shows there is no way to support 7/8 on electron 23 so far
The only way is if dev compiles with electron 22 or older

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 15 Votes