Others Utouto Suyasuya [v1.1.1] [Warumiyo]

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
well, big brain time, i somehow delete game data with developer's console, and now i can't save, even if redownload it)

PikaLongVN

Sep 1, 2017
i had played a lot of sleep rape/molested games but honestly this game is the most dissatisfied one. no bonus content, no free mode, even after grinding and max out everything it still frustrating because you can't go mayhem and do anything you pleased with. The flash games way back then are way more fun to play compare to this game.
can you recommend me some good one mate.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Easiest game I've played in a long time. All it takes is to go easy and slow at first (Take off clothes) enjoy the
view for a sec and take out your lightsaber on her breast. She loves it's for some reason (50% or Above heart) go and do everything you want from there. Got so many points that I almost max out everthing after a few try OwO
if shes uncomfortable (blue heart) everything you do amplifies the discomfort the same way with feeling good (pink heart).
but its instant game over in missionary if shes below feeling good.

Reactions: XProudNoobX

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
So, how do I save? Or I have to play it all again every time I close the game?

Edit: Forget it, you just need to click on the "load" on the start screen

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
check your environ variables. it needs access to %appdata%
I don't think that's my issue as many Windows games have no issue getting file access to the AppData folders (which I think is what you're referring to), but just in case how would you set the environment variable? I don't usually mess with those.

Meinkun228

Nov 4, 2020
don't really understand so bad score on this game. it's def. not a 5 star game but 2 stars? hm. i would say 3.5 fair enough. i just love this type of game with gropes and sleep sex, like lost life, seikatsu e.t.c (sry poor english)

Reactions: Ghost_Spawn
2.50 star(s) 15 Votes