Others Utouto Suyasuya [v1.1.1] [Warumiyo]

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
Eh, Not sure about "ai" art yet, seems lazy to me, But i've jerked my dick to worse so here we go.
scooby-doo-here-we-go-again.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean... it does make a nice picture, like that bedroom looks good but............ my eye for detail hurts me when I see an AI generated picture "help" someone make a game sometimes. "Ahhh it look ok, no one will notice _____." Yeah, yea we do. Atleast go back and cover some of that shit up.

Last edited:

AlexnChaos

Jul 5, 2017
Jesus if this is the easier version I shudder to think what the 1.00 version was like going by one of the reviews on DLSite

Immediately after the release on April 5th, we were hit with a lot of bugs, but we were able to get in touch with the development team through Ci-en, and bug fixes were done almost as quickly as possible.
Currently, it has been updated to Ver1.10, and it has become easier to play with the addition of readme text explanations and save and load functions that were not in the earliest version.
The development team is also a maiden work, so there is room for improvement such as poor debugging, but it is a game that can be expected to be upgraded in the future as it is quite ambitious development and improvement.
To be honest, when I purchased this work, I felt that it was unavoidable even if there were some problems with the price range of 330 yen, which is almost the bottom price range for the game genre, but the efforts of the development team to immediately fix it. Hats off.

I have a feeling that it will become a legendary low-priced doujin game.
If you're reading this review, why not give this game a try for the price of a cup of coffee?
translated into english of course /laugh

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I'm always so mad when I see good-looking games like this because I accidentally fucked up my only computer with windows capabilities and all I have is this Mac. Why must no one make Mac versions for non Renpy games!! :cry:

AlexnChaos

Jul 5, 2017
I'm always so mad when I see good-looking games like this because I accidentally fucked up my only computer with windows capabilities and all I have is this Mac. Why must no one make Mac versions for non Renpy games!! :cry:
Because Macs are for Graphics Design, not Gaming obviously

Oct 14, 2022
from what i can tell so far is

SKILL: speeds up things such as undressing
SLEEP: gives more sleep % at the start
ACTION: increases the overall time you can sped
CARE: decreases the amount of sleep% used in a action
VISION: increases the size of the light
Sleep also seem to increase the speed of sleep recovering.
At 4 points it took 2 seconds per 1% where at 0 point it too 6 seconds per 1%.

Dog1986

Sep 22, 2022
Okay guys a little tip: make her HAPPY.
When she naked choose a dick, and click on chest. God know why she love it but it's help farm point's. Cuz then heart is full(screen go pink gloom effect) you got 20 points and 5 extra for cumming on face/chest. And more she happy more point you get. And you can repeat it until she wake up. At least at third row i got 76 points.
But be care one dick move cost you 7% of sleep. So first of all uprgade: Sleep and Care, and after Skill and Action. Vision is dont worth your points so it bottom of list.
Also lvl cost:
1 - 3 p
2 - 6 p
3 - 10 p
4 - 15 p
5 - 20 p

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
Art is 10/10
Everything else is a 5 at most.

Too difficult, too little insertions. Sex is plain.

I only played until I made all skills lvl2 because it's not worth the excessive grind.
Will put on hold until there is a cheat for skills.

for now, game is a 6/10

Reactions: Jacko247 and Seinks

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
UtoutoSuyasuya-1.1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

ddfd

Jun 24, 2018
Game really isn't that hard.

Take off all her clothes and spam boobjob for easy points and affection meter gain. Spend points on sleep and skill primarily, and then action and care. Getting 3 in each skill is plenty to finish the game. Completely ignore vision, putting the flashlight on her face makes her wake up. In fact, just completely ignore her head unless you just want to nut on it.

For the missionary position, once the heart is halfway filled with pink and you have used the hand and mouth actions on her pussy, you can bang her. The other positions are way easier since all you have to do is touch/lick to halfway and you're good to go. Once she cums (pink effect) continuing to bang her will raise discomfort and cause bad end, so you have to do the loop again. Just FYI, you can jerk off by using the dick and clicking outside of her body (anywhere where the body parts don't show on the upper right).

To get the good end I believe you just have to make her cum and you cum inside and then wait out the timer. Making her cum and you not nutting inside gets the neutral end, I think. It's completely pointless to try and intentionally get the neutral/good end, the only difference is she isn't crying or is smiling in the ending cg.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020

I mean... it does make a nice picture, like that bedroom looks good but............ my eye for detail hurts me when I see an AI generated picture "help" someone make a game sometimes. "Ahhh it look ok, no one will notice _____." Yeah, yea we do. Atleast go back and cover some of that shit up.
Whatever you do, don't look at Escher's staircases, otherwise you're gonna suffer from cardiac arrest and we don't want that.

Seriously though, nice finds. Personally I find AI CG (and 'Chat') terribly interesting since it might very well end up 'killing' art (and more) just like how photography did but currently it's evident that it is not quite there yet and the smallest step is going to take the most effort since the human eye (or AI) can still call it out.

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes