Others Utouto Suyasuya [v1.1.1] [Warumiyo]

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Breakdown_

Jun 12, 2022
what is the point of skill, action, and care? I feel like they are doing something but I have no clue.

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
I'm always so mad when I see good-looking games like this because I accidentally fucked up my only computer with windows capabilities and all I have is this Mac. Why must no one make Mac versions for non Renpy games!! :cry:
You can use Parallels app or even a Bootcamp if your Mac on intel. For ex. I don't have any PC for 10+ years (because of my job and because I hate bunch of wires))), even for now on M ARM processors to play on almost any games not a problem anymore.

Screenshot 2023-04-09 at 13.17.01.png

Last edited:

Figment9886

Apr 30, 2022
Here is a way to get points without cheat engine,

1) open dev console in view tab on top

2) go to application tab in dev console

3) press on local storage

4) then double click to edit the gameData value

5) and then in the main menu in bottom left corner above the version press the Load button

if you cant find the local storage u can set it through console

JavaScript:
localStorage.setItem('gameData','{\"LV_skill\":0,\"LV_sleep\":0,\"LV_action\":0,\"LV_careful\":0,\"LV_vision\":0,\"points\":0}');

Last edited:

shohei

Sep 18, 2017
i had played a lot of sleep rape/molested games but honestly this game is the most dissatisfied one. no bonus content, no free mode, even after grinding and max out everything it still frustrating because you can't go mayhem and do anything you pleased with. The flash games way back then are way more fun to play compare to this game.

Nothorni

Apr 29, 2022
The end game is so disapointing.. the ending screen is just the same cg with different emotion

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
this game took my three hours but i achieved the good ending, she just smiles in the end that's it :I
it took me 3 turns to have good ending lmao...and then the third nights i got enough point for 4 in skill and vision 0 the rest 3 and i archived good ending. first turn i got bad end because i'm still learn the game. second got normal end because i only use hand and mouth to satisfying her. and the third i f4ck her senseless and got 143 point.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
No, it's just laziness. They expect people to pay for their work so they should work for it. Using AI for the art is even worse than using Koikatsu or Honey Select assets and that is already a very lazy approach.
i disagree, 2D have its own charm. and cute art like dis? is hard to come across. i have no problem with using AI generated assets cause not everyone is an artist. but the game, this game in specific, need to have good concept. and this is not how you do the game. no reward if you archieved good ending. i was expecting something like "nights with little sis". where once you made her orgasm for few time, she will wake up and let you do anything to her. or like One Room, it's proceed the story, make a lovely dovey endings. this game isn't worth buying but i kinda enjoy the art.

Zykinander

May 18, 2017

5) and then in the main menu in bottom left corner above the version press the Load button

JavaScript:
localStorage.setItem('gameData','{\"LV_skill\":0,\"LV_sleep\":0,\"LV_action\":0,\"LV_careful\":0,\"LV_vision\":0,\"points\":0}');
Help, I am the stupid, I go to view and I get "Toggle developer mode" and nothing is as you say

Kanuli

May 1, 2017
I tried playing it and it seems kinda hard. I am sure I am not doing it right but have fun :p
It's on purpose. You gotta collect points, lose, collect more points and upgrade your skills. Points you get for undressing, and orgasms mainly.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018

JavaScript:
i dug up the location of the save file on in locallow but it wouldnt take whatever i tried. weird.

NOTE: 10 is the MAX level, so if you set in CE something like 200 the game will break if you move the value ingame, so just change it after find all the values
maximum is 5

Last edited:

Rorianguru

Jan 3, 2019
Easiest game I've played in a long time. All it takes is to go easy and slow at first (Take off clothes) enjoy the
view for a sec and take out your lightsaber on her breast. She loves it's for some reason (50% or Above heart) go and do everything you want from there. Got so many points that I almost max out everthing after a few try OwO

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes