UzuraZanac Games

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Hello, as the self-proclaimed number 1 Uzura fan I have decided to create this thread where you can be informed of finished games and future Uzura games, as well as updates and theories of what the games are going to be about.
also as a certain safe space for that select group of ladies and gentlemen who like futanari and THICC characters and horror obviously.

List of games already created by the developer (release date):
Setaria the demon realm
Seal of Lutellaria
In progress:
escape horror game (ultra provisional title)

View attachment 3538208-9008f8ebdcfed9048f516336033a32f3.mp4

feel free to talk here,
welcome!!!

Last edited:

pogchampione

Sep 13, 2023
Hi i like uzu's games. they are really creative. it is cool how they do body horror spooky stuff without just slapping gore everywhere.

Obviously the weird worm people and stuff is not for everyone, but i think it's much less repulsive if you're not into it, compared to gore and violence. It is a very close neighbor of these types of sidescroller games and its nice to see uzu have their own take

Hopefully this one comes out soonish !

• Red Heart
Reactions: robrenj

Eroforce

Jun 17, 2018
Hello, I'm just adding this on my creepwatch... Kudo to you for this btw.
Hopefully, live long brethren !

robrenj

Jul 8, 2021
Hello, thank you very much for creating this space, I have followed Uzurazanac's games for a while now, they are really great and I hope this new game comes out soon

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Holy hard to read font and colour batman or is it just me robrenj ?

PS didn't UzuraZanac say the in development game is in Unity not unreal engine? (Same with the onhold tag since it's in active development)

Last edited:

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Holy hard to font and colour batman or is it just me robrenj ?

PS didn't UzuraZanac say the in development game is in Unity not unreal engine? (Same with the onhold tag since it's in active development)
TRUE
let me edit it
I didn't see unity in the tags, it's a shame that more tags can't be added to the thread
it's a shame

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Holy hard to font and colour batman or is it just me robrenj ?

the tag "on hold"
it is valid? I say this because the game is currently in development, if not let me know so I can remove it

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
For myself I view something being "on hold" as like a hiatus or a break from developing. Not them still developing.

As a result of that and weirdly how there is no unity tag, it's probably best to just have this be tag-less since this is just a discussion thread about the developer.

Reactions: elasahel

robrenj

Jul 8, 2021
Holy hard to read font and colour batman or is it just me robrenj ?

Well, I really don't know clearly if it is being developed in Unity, I don't have access to that information since I am Cuban and I don't have access to many sites, plus my Internet connection is terrible. Excuse me because I hardly know anything about this site. , I found it by pure chance and until now I only follow the development of the Uzurazanac and DoggieBones games

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
robrenj Sorry my PS bit was not meant to be directed to yourself and instead to anyone in the thread since it had at the time a tag indicating the game engine was unreal.

Also I find the font and colour your using really hard to read since it's tiny and nearly black as a result I have to copy and paste the text to notepad to read it. I am using the dark mode style of the site though.

robrenj

Jul 8, 2021
robrenj Sorry my PS bit was not meant to be directed to yourself and instead to anyone in the thread since it had at the time a tag indicating the game engine was unreal.

Also I find the font and colour your using really hard to read since it's tiny and nearly black as a result I have to copy and paste the text to notepad to read it. I am using the dark mode style of the site though.
No problem bro, I didn't even know that you could change the writing style:LOL:, I still have to learn some things from this site, now that you talk about the graphics engine, it also surprised me, by the way you don't know which graphics engine it used in the previous?

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Just got my once in a while follower email from Ci-en and seems like we have an small update as it really only adds to making a theory about what might come in the game: and
I personally feel that these two images:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Allude to that we'll have to hide in objects like closets but also be very very quiet maybe against an enemy with good hearing....also there maybe some reason for the protagonist to masturbate. Top contenders for that is drugs/too horny/infection I feel though infection is a reach but there was a horror game I saw released elsewhere on this site where you had to keep sex'ing your girl or she'll go feral on you and not in the same way I believe. What do everyone else think?

Reactions: elasahel and Aswiri