Mod Ren'Py [v.3.1] S.H.E.L.T.E.R. Multi-Mod (New content + walkthrough+ cheat menu)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Select all the kinks you want to see included in future updates

• Femdom

• Maledom (without corruption)

• Foot fetish

• Watersports

• NTR

• Musk (female smelling male)

• Musk (male smelling female)

• Petplay

• Smegma eating

• Rimjob

Results are only viewable after voting.

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
I got some problem with Angela route, "she is always busy doing something" when i find her , now i cant go on Angela route
Did you answer someone else when Oscar asked you who did you want to get pregnant? If you did then it won't let you progress with her in the base game, but I added an option to fix that in the cheat menu

I found a bug were in just about every bareback scene it immediately jumps to the condom end. Is anyone else having this problem?
Can you tell me which scenes?

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
I'm having this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/sprites/melisa/segment/melisa_body_school.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/sprites/melisa/segment/melisa_body_school.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "events/melisa/melisa_route_extra.rpyc", line 8, in script
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1285, in render
return renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/sprites/melisa/segment/melisa_body_school.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
S.h.e.l.t.e.r. - An Apocalyptic Tale 1.0
Sat Nov 13 23:53:56 2021

Does anybody know what can I do?
Doesn't sound like a problem with the mod, doesn't it happen without it?

Any other download source than mediafire would be appreciated!
Nopy died and Gofile's servers were down when I updated this version. I'm adding it now

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
Can you tell me which scenes?
Honestly its easier to count the ones that didn't do it, the android, Jay, Mandisa, Angela(settlement job: clinic), Melisa(settlement jobs) the Kira/Elin threesome, spider Lucy, these are the ones that didn't do the condom bug, also futa Mia's dick keeps disappearing and you end up fucking her twice.

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
I haven't beaten v1.0 yet but people are complaining that the ending is rushed and stuff. I don't really care about that myself, I don't play these games for the story, imma right? What did bother me is that someone said there is no post-game free roam. Now that. Is really. Really. DUMB.

So that needs to be fixed. Give us the option after the ending to return to free roam to fuck and impregnate until the main character goes blind and dies of a heart attack (points for getting the reference). I mean, if the "Fixt" mod for Fallout 1 allows me to keep playing after the ending by default, there is no reason this mod shouldn't "Fixt" this stupid design decision by the dev. As for Dagger content post-game; that problem can be left for another day. I haven't seen the ending (endings?) so she could be dead for all I know. What I do know is that this game isn't even that long for it to just throw you back to the main menu after the bandits are dealt with or whatever it is that happens.

Since I'm at it I might as well make another suggestion; allow us not to give Elin the pill in Kira's MB route. I wanna do a playthrough where only the family girls are mind broken and kept in the shelter as sex slaves while the MC pretends to be all nice and good with everyone outside, including the Sheriff. Goes without saying that giving the pill to Elin later should still be available. By default the MC gives her another pill if you have Kira mind broken and Oscar mentions that's a bad idea in Kira's very own MB route. I also always found it weird how she did not succumb to the pill's effects until you become mayor and give her another without player input as opposed to being able to give her one or not if Kira is romanced or not chosen at the start of the game.
Once you do everything you have to an option unlocks in the office to see the ending. Using it will lead to a scene and then to still images saying what happens with each charater. After seeing that you can just use your last save and keep playing, so it isn't really a problem

About the other thing, I'm sorry but I'm focused on the romance routes only, at least until I finish doing everything I plan with it

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Cool mod, I do wish that I could hide the cheat menu though maybe with a hide for X days option or just a no cheat version of the mod.

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
Cool mod, I do wish that I could hide the cheat menu though maybe with a hide for X days option or just a no cheat version of the mod.
Apart from the actual cheat menu I'm gonna add an options menu, with things that aren't considered as cheats like changing your name o

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Apart from the actual cheat menu I'm gonna add an options menu, with things that aren't considered as cheats like changing your name o
I dont mind that it exists, I just don't want to be forced to see it at the end of every single day, it kind of an immersion break. If it was tied to say clicking on the computer in your room i wouldn't care at all.

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
I dont mind that it exists, I just don't want to be forced to see it at the end of every single day, it kind of an immersion break. If it was tied to say clicking on the computer in your room i wouldn't care at all.
I guess the option menu will break your inmersion too then. I can't tie it to the computer with the menu system the game has. If I did that then you'd need to click something else to acess the actual room menu, like the bed, but doing that each time would become a chore

Night

Nov 7, 2016
I guess the option menu will break your inmersion too then. I can't tie it to the computer with the menu system the game has. If I did that then you'd need to click something else to acess the actual room menu, like the bed, but doing that each time would become a chore
Best place for it imo would be the the right-click menu but I'd imagine there's some techical issue with putting it there. If it can't be moved maybe hide it a little by calling the options menu meditation or somthing and remove the pink, I doubt anyone will have trouble finding it even without the coloring.

Startrix4

Oct 2, 2021
Doesn't sound like a problem with the mod, doesn't it happen without it?

Nopy died and Gofile's servers were down when I updated this version. I'm adding it now
It doesn't happen without the mod, the vanilla version works just fine in that scene. But I can't advance Melisa's story with the mod installed, it just pops out that error

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
It doesn't happen without the mod, the vanilla version works just fine in that scene. But I can't advance Melisa's story with the mod installed, it just pops out that error
Send me a private message telling me when it exactly happens and I'll try to help

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
I was gonna wait to have more things done to upload the next version but due to some bugs reported I did it already. It doesn't bring many new things but was necessary because of said bugs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DominicLC

Jun 29, 2017
Will you continue the development of this mod now that the game is finished? Will you add more content?

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
Will you continue the development of this mod now that the game is finished? Will you add more content?
Yes, I have some things planned that I didn't have time to implement. Also I still accept ideas from people, but hardly anyone has suggested anything apart from like 3 persons

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote