Mod Ren'Py [v.3.1] S.H.E.L.T.E.R. Multi-Mod (New content + walkthrough+ cheat menu)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Select all the kinks you want to see included in future updates

• Femdom

• Maledom (without corruption)

• Foot fetish

• Watersports

• NTR

• Musk (female smelling male)

• Musk (male smelling female)

• Petplay

• Smegma eating

• Rimjob

Results are only viewable after voting.

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
Really enjoying all the quality of life changes this brings, thanks for the mod!

How are you supposed to access the sweaty content with Kira? I didnt notice any options during my playthrough.

Last edited:

Plumbogummite

Dec 13, 2020
How are you supposed to access the sweaty content with Kira? I didnt notice any options during my playthrough.
In one of the thumbnails on the OP there is an option "Ask her not to shower"

I just started replaying with this mod and haven't gotten to that scene yet, but it sounds like what you want.

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
In one of the thumbnails on the OP there is an option "Ask her not to shower"

I just started replaying with this mod and haven't gotten to that scene yet, but it sounds like what you want.
Odd, that was exactly where I expected it to be, but it didnt show up for me in my playthrough. Either it's bugged or not available for romance path, for whatever reason. Most everything else of the mod works for me, so I dont think I messed up installing it, or something.

Last edited:

P0T4T0

Feb 8, 2020
If it's possible, it'd be great if you could make a corruption route for Grace while not having the mutant plants have their way with her and keeping her human. Thanks either way.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
im confused, about arachnophobia. so first link with "windows" says is only a mod(walkthrough) without changing story of lucy , n the the 2nd link is for only a patch without a mod(walkthrough) just replacing new story? am right?

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Is there a way to disable specific parts of this mod? I'd really just like to have the colouring of the choices but none of the other stuff.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
I feel that the NTR vote in the Poll needs to be specified.
Just saying "NTR" can be misleading, considering that it's actually the short-term for 3 different words (Netore, Netorare, Netori), and have different meanings depending on which you're referencing.
It's also something that not that many people know about.

To be specific on the different types (From my memory, which admittedly isn't the best [It's the worst].)
Netore: MC stealing woman from other
(Need confirmation).
Netorare: Other stealing woman from MC
(This is typically how the NTR tag is viewed, as it is the most common form of it).
Netori: Woman leaving other for MC
(I actually have no idea on this one, I can't remember what it referenced).

Would admittedly help if F95 used more than just the "NTR" tag.

Reactions: Safkol

Safkol

Aug 15, 2020
Sorry guys I'm little confused! What polls are stand for? It means this mode have more new scenes or story lines from original game?
I was really likes to see some of our girls working in brothel but brothel was useless ....

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
How do I add this mod to my game? I have the game and mod but dont know what to do when it comes to adding this to my game. I use winrar btw

Solidwaste

Jun 5, 2020
I'm getting an error with the melissa route:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Images/sprites/melisa/segment/melisa_body_school.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Images/sprites/melisa/segment/melisa_body_school.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "events/melisa/melisa_route_extra.rpyc", line 8, in script
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1285, in render
return renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Images/sprites/melisa/segment/melisa_body_school.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
S.h.e.l.t.e.r. - An Apocalyptic Tale 1.0
Wed May 25 22:17:06 2022
```
Any fixes?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote