3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You guys do realise that this was a patreon reward, right? It has nothing to do with the maingame and there is no reason to feel any different about the maingame or are you going mad about bonus renders, that other devs make, too?
It happens yes, especially if someone else then trolls them without a warning in main game thread. :p Thing is for certain players the character is the character and whatever the dev does with them does have an impact. You might not agree with that or feel that way, but they do feel like that anyway. Whether they have devs, your or mine approval or permission for that or not.

As a dev you should be aware of that when making your choices. If dev still wants to do it after, that is his right. Just it will have consequences from whining to people dropping game or support of it on one side and others maybe entering the game and asking for more of that kind of content for future since they do love it.

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
It's funny to see all the negative comments when it's a 1yo release, non canon side content and no one force you to like it or play it. It's surely took fews days to make it ( it's a guess) and/or in parallel to the main game and in his free time.

I'll not play it because it's NTR but still good to know there's a non canon universe.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
How sad do you have to be to get heartbroken by a 3D "waifu" getting gang banged in a non canon work? You realize there are a NTR, gangbangs, BBC and all sorts of degenerate shit about your favorite virtual girlfriends on the internet? How do you watch or play anything if you think like this lol?

Its just as sad when someone want ntr,gangbangs,bcc in a game. I can understand the waifu part a tiny bit, but not the ntr,gangbang.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
As a dev you should be aware of that when making your choices. If dev still wants to do it after, that is his right. Just it will have consequences from whining to people dropping game or support of it on one side and others maybe entering the game and asking for more of that kind of content for future since they do love it.
Lol I'm sure the dev is absolutely fine with rewarding $50 patrons with a quick commissioned work every once in a while. Getting negative comments from random pirates with unnatural desires to preserve the "purity" of their 3D waifu is a small price to pay.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Lol I'm sure the dev is absolutely fine with rewarding $50 patrons with a quick commissioned work every once in a while. Getting negative comments from random pirates with unnatural desires to preserve the "purity" of their 3D waifu is a small price to pay.
True losing 100 USD 1 patreons forever though, that now see it first time might might make it feel a less good thing especially if the USD 50 patreon would be gone by now. I know if I would be a dev on a Non-NTR game based around romantic love interests I would never do that with any character in that game. Risk is just to big to alienate a big part of your intended playerbase as we have seen time and time again with devs that tried adding that content to those games. I am not the dev though and hope it works out well for him, my interest in game has been lowered though. :ROFLMAO:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
True losing 100 USD 1 patreons forever though, that now see it first time might might make it feel a less good thing especially if the USD 50 patreon would be gone by now. I know if I would be a dev on a Non-NTR game based around romantic love interests I would never do that with any character in that game. Risk is just to big to alienate a big part of your intended playerbase as we have seen time and time again with devs that tried adding that content to those games. I am not the dev though and hope it works out well for him, my interest in game has been lowered though. :ROFLMAO:
You might have a point if it was added to the game and not released on a separate non canon spin off. This was released a year ago, apparently. The dev is sitting at a nice $2500 per month at the moment, so there wasn't some mass exodus. I'm sure he doesn't need financial advice from this thread lol.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 07/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Virtues What if" version "3".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
%info%
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Virtues What if" versione "3".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 21/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Virtues What if" version "2".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Virtues What if" versione "2".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Virtues What if" version "1".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Virtues What if" versione "1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kagrra

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Oh..hope not this make too much for the dev to work on all 3 game and maybe too slow to update for all 3 game.
really like the main game. lets wait and see how it going in future. cross finger.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Oh..hope not this make too much for the dev to work on all 3 game and maybe too slow to update for all 3 game.
really like the main game. lets wait and see how it going in future. cross finger.
It's not a new game. There's only one "game". The Theodora side story is completed (the third part was based on a patron request but it was included in that portion). There are three "what if" stories from patron requests, all of which have nothing to do with each other and are not canon. It's just bonus content for high tier pledges.

Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
Deleted my comment because I disliked the decision the dev made regarding gangbanging/group sex? Even though I stated directly afterwards that since it's a side-game it doesn't really matter?

Okay.

Reactions: Parnso

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Deleted my comment because I disliked the decision the dev made regarding gangbanging/group sex? Even though I stated directly afterwards that since it's a side-game it doesn't really matter?

Okay.
Yeah, LOTS of post deletions in this thread. 3 of my comments got removed. I guess we are not allowed to discuss the things we like and dislike? Like I like the pose and the lingerie. Hate the N T R / sharing. But i'm guessing this post will be taken down too so eh. Good on the guy for giving the Dev more money, even if his choice of "What if" is something i'm antithetical to.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019

Okay.
Arguing in general tends to get deleted. I lost 4 posts in this thread, it's not really about what "side" you are on.

Reactions: Larzeranna
D

Deleted member 1387011

You guys are a bunch of degenerates, complaining about what a dev decides to work on when none of you even contribute to his patreon and only mooch off his work for free here. And I would consider this dev to be pretty damn fast in releasing content even despite all these side stories, so I don't see an issue at all. Stop complaining when you have absolutely no right to do so. Deal with it.
Imagine creating a new account just for this post.

Arguing in general tends to get deleted. I lost 4 posts in this thread, it's not really about what "side" you are on.
Eh, the ones that like this and rant off topic still have their posts up.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
No they aren't, most of my comments have been deleted too, and most were far less rude than the comments that were left. Accept that the mods act a bit randomly for everyone and stop playing the victims all the time.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes