ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Man, the title and the thread banner is so misleading. I almost skipped this VN. Thought it was some dumb, mindless fuckfest game. Glad i was so wrong.

The production quality is at the level of a studio anime/webtoon, its insanely good. Engaging narrative & interesting characters, really good animations, funky music, cool action scenes and there's even an ED & next epi preview at the end(hopefully we'll get an OP next episode LOL). Please keep up the excellent work. And whoever is the artist, you'd got talent bruh.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Vacation Comes with a Cost [v0.1 Revamped] [IcyGhouls] - Compressed

Win/Linux [255 MB]
- - - -

Mac [240 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
We need a walkthrough for this game. The departure of sam, iris and zelen is not a game over right? or does it close their routes?

Last edited:

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
We need a walkthrough for this game. The departure of sam, iris and zelen is not a game over right? or does it close their routes?
It's not a game over, but since they've moved out to set up their own camp it is kind of a setback. From my experience, Zelen seems to have the least forgiving personality, followed by Sam, Ellie and Iris (the most forgiving).

From what I recall, the ways in which you can trigger that reaction from the trio is if:

• Red Heart
Reactions: IcyGhouls

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
It's not a game over, but since they've moved out to set up their own camp it is kind of a setback. From my experience, Zelen seems to have the least forgiving personality, followed by Sam, Ellie and Iris (the most forgiving).

From what I recall, the ways in which you can trigger that reaction from the trio is if:
Even if you lie to zelen they will proceed to leave

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Can I link this on the first page? Thanks in advance!
Oh man , I FUCKING LOVE IT your game ! was my first time playing it and i had to tell u ! ... i love the art (beautiful) , teasing , sex scenes gameplay , etc

I don't usually comment on all the games i play, but i make exceptions for the ones i really like (y) and i'm not a person who loves harem, tattoos or bisexual characters, but your artistic style with great taste makes me forget everything :LOL: .

I really wish you all the best because you deserve it, there are not many people who make adult games with a good art or taste .

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
quick time event is just to hard for me
Since it was hard for me as well, what I ended up doing was hit the back button once, and it would only take me back to the quicktime event I missed, without starting all over. Every time I played through it I missed several (I play in trackpad), so I resorted to the back button like crazy lol

• Red Heart

honeryx

Jun 16, 2019
Since it was hard for me as well, what I ended up doing was hit the back button once, and it would only take me back to the quicktime event I missed, without starting all over. Every time I played through it I missed several (I play in trackpad), so I resorted to the back button like crazy lol
I did the exact same thing. And if that wasn't available I legit would have not bothered. That thing is harder that playing competitive FPS or FGs.

• Haha

IcyGhouls

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
Hello, PenNib here! I wouldn't be able to reply to most feedbacks and be silent for quite a while, for the reason that I normally spend my time with the development. So if you have concern, feedbacks, etc. Feel free to drop it here or the game's patreon page dm, and I'll respond to if I have spare time or if the version is ready for release. Thank you!

Last edited:

ail gener

Feb 14, 2024
Great and Potential game, you deserve more.
alough when i print " Vacation Come with a Cost " or " vcc " in google only shows some "vacation's ads & flight ads " .
it is bad that hard to become *MORE popular* than ads in Search Engines ...

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes