Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Umm, I'm sorry, what's with the fire? :O
And now I just tried with a total fresh game, and the subdue ogre win didn't bring me to the Angilia prison scene. Did you use any saves or something, or this happened on a full fresh game?
Fresh game, and when i was doing the fire mission it gave me 2 gsme overs doijg the same route before it worked, not sure if time comes into play, but beat on 3rd route, maybe the skip dialouge comes into play
And then i clicked win AND subdue on ogre, idk why, but i found priestess in dungeon when i got to world map

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Too buggy, even save does not work!
Can you tell me what version are you running? It should be either in the exception (top right) or in the opening screen of the game (bottom right). Thanks!

Usser82

Feb 4, 2018
Khan-0.1.16-pc compressed,just download it and then you can see it yourself;
Wow just restarted and then it works...

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Khan-0.1.16-pc compressed,just download it and then you can see it yourself;
Wow just restarted and then it works...
Latest version is (I have no idea how to compress, though). The "crash when saving" bug is solved in 0.1.19 (you had me worried for a minute there) and also the bug of the game crashing if you attack with a Normal attack.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Fresh game, and when i was doing the fire mission it gave me 2 gsme overs doijg the same route before it worked, not sure if time comes into play, but beat on 3rd route, maybe the skip dialouge comes into play
Yeah, unfortunately in the temple, the orge and the Forest of Faith, if you click on an arrow, arrive the next place, the game shows the message "you have x hour left", then you click anywhere on the screen except the arrow keys, the game will again show the screen but remove 1 hour. So basicly every time you click on one screen and not the arrow keys you'll have 1 hour less to finish the mission. And if you run out of time, of course you lose the game.

Doorknob22 maybe you can do something about this? But of course if this is intended (like: "Don't you dare to stumbling in one place" :D ) then okay.

For now I modified the turn number in the mod, so there are more turn to finish what needed.
And then i clicked win AND subdue on ogre, idk why, but i found priestess in dungeon when i got to world map
Absolutely right sir, I messed up. Fixed now in the new version.

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
Does the current version end after conquering Oryeonguk ? Is there an option of initiating a more "peaceful" encounter with the Queen of said place instead of killing her ?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Does the current version end after conquering Oryeonguk ? Is there an option of initiating a more "peaceful" encounter with the Queen of said place instead of killing her ?
Conquer is never peaceful.. MWUHAHAHAHAAA... Khmm... So you have to subdue her, to be able to hold her and do whatever you want with her. :)
No other country is available for conquer right now.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Yeah, unfortunately in the temple, the orge and the Forest of Faith, if you click on an arrow, arrive the next place, the game shows the message "you have x hour left", then you click anywhere on the screen except the arrow keys, the game will again show the screen but remove 1 hour. So basicly every time you click on one screen and not the arrow keys you'll have 1 hour less to finish the mission. And if you run out of time, of course you lose the game.

Doorknob22 maybe you can do something about this? But of course if this is intended (like: "Don't you dare to stumbling in one place" :D ) then okay.

For now I modified the turn number in the mod, so there are more turn to finish what needed.

Absolutely right sir, I messed up. Fixed now in the new version.
It's not intended, it's a limitation of my programming skills :) seriously, will be fixed.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Can anyone pls tell me how to use the rock paper scissors system in the game cause i am playing the android version cause when i click the icons of rock paper scissors in the game nothing is happening

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Worrying about getting rid of unwanted heirs? Pfft, some people have never played Crusader Kings and it shows.

The priestess tells you of the peaceful way to conquer the territory during your initial parley:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, that's currently not an option as that's way beyond your max troop level. Presumably once more territories are added, raising your troop cap, that option will become available, but for now there's no way to do it without bloodshed. As noted above, just make sure to use only "subdue" attacks during the fight and you'll still take the priestess alive.

Last edited:

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Can anyone pls tell me how to use the rock paper scissors system in the game cause i am playing the android version cause when i click the icons of rock paper scissors in the game nothing is happening
You have to click/tap on the style you want to use, not the rock/paper/scissor icon itself. Like, if you want to attack agressively with ripost (I mean rock... I mean ripost... nvm...) you have to click/tap on the red 1/3 of a circle with the "Agressive" write on next to the ripost icon...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Note: Before proceeding, please look at the date of this post, then look at the date on your calendar. If they are not close to each other, maybe take that into consideration.
Or to put it slightly less obliquely, the below is likely outdated.

Before doing anything else, read this. If you don't know how to activate the console, read this.

There's no real need for them for now, but here's a few select console variables for those too impatient to build up in other ways:

Code:
#MC
mcBaseDamage = XX #Subdue and defensive attacks deal half damage, aggressive attacks deal double damage
mc_hp = XX
mc_max_hp = XX

#Resources (capped at 10 on Day 0, + 20 the day after claiming Gaunteinguk, + 20 the day after claiming Oryeonguk)
troops = XX
gold = XX

#Territories
Gaunteinguk.obedience = XX
Gaunteinguk.morale = XX
Gaunteinguk.garrisonTroops = XX
Oryeonguk.obedience = XX
Oryeonguk.morale = XX
Oryeonguk.garrisonTroops = XX
Replace XX with the value you want. You break it, you bought it: If you're not absolutely sure what you're doing, save before changing anything.

Last edited:

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
There's no real need for them for now, but here's a few select console variables for those too impatient to build up in other ways:

Code:
#MC
mcBaseDamage = XX #Subdue and defensive attacks deal half damage, aggressive attacks deal double damage
mc_hp = XX
mc_max_hp = XX

#Resources (capped at 10 on Day 0, + 20 the day after claiming Gaunteinguk, + 20 the day after claiming Oryeonguk)
troops = XX
gold = XX

#Territories
Gaunteinguk.obedience = XX
Gaunteinguk.morale = XX
Gaunteinguk.garrisonTroops = XX
Oryeonguk.obedience = XX
Oryeonguk.morale = XX
Oryeonguk.garrisonTroops = XX
Replace XX with the value you want. You break it, you bought it: If you're not absolutely sure what you're doing, save before changing anything.
OMG, now that I know that people can read my pathetic code I should remember to keep it more tidy and neat...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
OMG, now that I know that people can read my pathetic code I should remember to keep it more tidy and neat...
You're good, no worries. The people curious enough to peek under the hood only have themselves to thank for any headaches.

But speaking of, from said peeking this looks an ambitious setup with some long term planning gone into it. Good luck with it!

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes