Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Hi all!

Version 0.12 will be rolled out later this week after I finish all the testing. The version will consist of hot Act 2s (Queen Dian, Sofia the lighthouse keeper and Sola, Karder's elfkin daughter) and meta story (The Mothers, Queen Remy (non lewd!)).

I will issue detailed Release Notes before the release, detailing even more, but know that this version kicks ass!

June 7th - Early Access 30$ and 50$ tiers
June 9th - Early Access 20$ tier
June 11th - Early Access 10$ tier
June 13th - Early Access 5$ tier
June 15th - Early Access 3$ tier

wench dian act2 142.png

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Hi all!

Version 0.12 will be rolled out later this week after I finish all the testing. The version will consist of hot Act 2s (Queen Dian, Sofia the lighthouse keeper and Sola, Karder's elfkin daughter) and meta story (The Mothers, Queen Remy (non lewd!)).

I will issue detailed Release Notes before the release, detailing even more, but know that this version kicks ass!

View attachment 3702049
Hello Sir, Mind if I ask, when will the game be available for Steam users? Also can't wait to get "help" from the mothers if you know what I mean...:BootyTime:

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Hi all!

View attachment 3702049
Let's get ready for landing guys XdkC1Q.gif 200e.gif

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Posted on steam:

Vae Victis - Khan 2?

Where do we go after Vae Victis - Khan?

Vae Victis - Khan will come to an end. I am not sure exactly when, but I believe I’ll finish the game in about 2-3 updates. I won’t reveal the end but I guarantee it will be satisfying, no cliffhangers or other nasty tricks. Which brings me to the question: what’s next?

I want to stay in the Twin Sisters continents for the next game. I have put a lot of effort into world building and I think it will be fun for me (and you) to explore it some more. What I’m not currently sure about, is what exactly will the next project look like. I have three rough ideas which I will present below. While this is not a poll, I would still love to hear your opinions on these ideas.

• Vae Victis - Khan 2. This is the most straightforward option. In VVK1 Karder have beaten Queen Remy’s armies and have taken the throne but not the continent, but the rest of the Western Sister nations, whose armies are stronger, are still defiant, perhaps openly led by some Wakabian leader. This will have a structure similar to the current game, only you will have Queen Remy and Karder’s sisters at your custody.

• Older Karder. This will also have similar mechanisms as VVK1, but will be set in Karder’s future where, as an older Khan, he faces new challenges. Perhaps forces within the khaganate threaten to tear his life’s project apart or a new enemy emerges. The mood will be a bit darker and melancholy, as Karder reflects upon his life and perhaps strives to achieve one more great deed while he still can. While I have no intention to make Karder a fragile old man (he will always kick ass), he will also feel his age from time to time and his character will have a little more somber quality. Lewdness wise, it will have a strong, powerful “zaddy Vs. young ladies” vibe and probably less milfs.

• The AVN. The third option I’m thinking of is the most different from the others. From a storytelling perspective, one of the main disadvantages of VVK1 is that the abundance of ladies makes it hard for me to tell a long story, with twists, slow burn and emotional engagement. Although I do think Karder’s lifestyle somewhat resembles Genghis Khan’s, it is still not a good platform for telling longer and more engaging stories.

Hence I’m thinking about an AVN set in the Twin Sisters continent, where the MC is not Karder. I’m considering having a young veteran of “Karder’s Reunification Wars”. who returns to his village where his mother is now the village matriarch. Due to the war most of the men are gone and the village is populated mostly with women, including his matriarch mother, sisters and other potential love interests. Perhaps his father has also gone to fight and his whereabouts are unknown, adding a layer of tension to the atmosphere. This option benefits from the Twin Sisters lore but will have a more classic AVN build.

Fetish wise, all options described above will have the same themes you know and love. I love the option of choosing nobler and/or darker paths and these will still be present in any future game I’ll write.

As I wrote earlier: this is not a poll, but rather an invitation to discussion. I also want to make it clear that nothing in this post is a commitment, consider it rough ideas. Again: an invitation for discussion.
personally next i would like khan 2 in an avn format.

Reactions: Doorknob22

Charlie 5000

Dec 13, 2022
Posted on steam:

Vae Victis - Khan 2?

Where do we go after Vae Victis - Khan?

Vae Victis - Khan will come to an end. I am not sure exactly when, but I believe I’ll finish the game in about 2-3 updates. I won’t reveal the end but I guarantee it will be satisfying, no cliffhangers or other nasty tricks. Which brings me to the question: what’s next?

I want to stay in the Twin Sisters continents for the next game. I have put a lot of effort into world building and I think it will be fun for me (and you) to explore it some more. What I’m not currently sure about, is what exactly will the next project look like. I have three rough ideas which I will present below. While this is not a poll, I would still love to hear your opinions on these ideas.

• Vae Victis - Khan 2. This is the most straightforward option. In VVK1 Karder have beaten Queen Remy’s armies and have taken the throne but not the continent, but the rest of the Western Sister nations, whose armies are stronger, are still defiant, perhaps openly led by some Wakabian leader. This will have a structure similar to the current game, only you will have Queen Remy and Karder’s sisters at your custody.

• Older Karder. This will also have similar mechanisms as VVK1, but will be set in Karder’s future where, as an older Khan, he faces new challenges. Perhaps forces within the khaganate threaten to tear his life’s project apart or a new enemy emerges. The mood will be a bit darker and melancholy, as Karder reflects upon his life and perhaps strives to achieve one more great deed while he still can. While I have no intention to make Karder a fragile old man (he will always kick ass), he will also feel his age from time to time and his character will have a little more somber quality. Lewdness wise, it will have a strong, powerful “zaddy Vs. young ladies” vibe and probably less milfs.

• The AVN. The third option I’m thinking of is the most different from the others. From a storytelling perspective, one of the main disadvantages of VVK1 is that the abundance of ladies makes it hard for me to tell a long story, with twists, slow burn and emotional engagement. Although I do think Karder’s lifestyle somewhat resembles Genghis Khan’s, it is still not a good platform for telling longer and more engaging stories.

Hence I’m thinking about an AVN set in the Twin Sisters continent, where the MC is not Karder. I’m considering having a young veteran of “Karder’s Reunification Wars”. who returns to his village where his mother is now the village matriarch. Due to the war most of the men are gone and the village is populated mostly with women, including his matriarch mother, sisters and other potential love interests. Perhaps his father has also gone to fight and his whereabouts are unknown, adding a layer of tension to the atmosphere. This option benefits from the Twin Sisters lore but will have a more classic AVN build.

Fetish wise, all options described above will have the same themes you know and love. I love the option of choosing nobler and/or darker paths and these will still be present in any future game I’ll write.

As I wrote earlier: this is not a poll, but rather an invitation to discussion. I also want to make it clear that nothing in this post is a commitment, consider it rough ideas. Again: an invitation for discussion.
How about story of MC's heirs or descendants after karder is long dead.war for throne or conquering another continent?.I would like to continue with young mc again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1tato9

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I'll start with personal request: My Steam score has taken a hit recently, resulting in a noticeable sales loss. If you have purchased the game and didn't review it, now would be a great time to do so.

0.12 Release notes and the traditional "babe a day before launch".

Plot:
  • A Journey of Karder and his fully grown elfkin daughter.
  • Karder gets intimate with the goddess of love herself.
  • A journey to Limtinia with queen Dian, where they'll encounter Sofia, the lighthouse keeper's wife. The world map changes after you complete this quest!
  • Two non lewd meta story scenes
  • Added animations to the Merchant Family scenes
Functionality:
  • Narrative. Narrative is how Karder views the world and the source of his ambition. The Narrative is *only* used in certain conversations and is *never* a deciding factor on whether the player will have access to lewd scenes on any content. I created this mechanism so players could approach Karder in different ways and for me to be able to explore Karder's personality a little deeper than "mine! want it!".
  • If Karder's Narrative is *Benign*, Karder sees his goal to become the Khan as an effort to prevent the chaos and bloodshed caused by the disintegration of the khaganate. He also remembers his late father fondly and has a softer attitude towards fatherhood.
  • If Karder's Narrative is *Vengeful*, Karder is out to get what's his and woe to anyone who stands in his way. He was wronged, and he wants revenge. In Vengeful mood Karder sees his late father as a weak ruler and wishes to become his opposite.

• Narrative is governed by Fame. When Fame is high, the Narrative will automatically switch to benign and when it is very negative, it switches to Vengeful. Again: whichever Narrative the game is on, you can always still choose *any* path you want, Dominance or Seduction. If Karder is in a benign mood, some of his text will be displayed in *green*. If he is vengeful, some of his text will be displayed in *red*.

• Achievements. new achievements for all Fame levels, an achievement if you manage to achieve all Fame levels in one game aptly called Fickle and achievements if you use all Shadow Institute functions in all your fiefdoms.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
  • Narrative is governed by Fame. When Fame is high, the Narrative will automatically switch to benign and when it is very negative, it switches to Vengeful.
While the "Narrative"-thing sounds cool, I'm slightly hesitant about making it automatically dependent on Fame. In earlier versions, I found I had to go out of my way to make a concerted effort if I wanted to keep Fame low; otherwise it tended to climb more or less of its own accord. It would be neat to be able to play Karder as a vengeful prick (beyond the dom/sed choices) without deliberately mismanaging his Khaganate.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
While the "Narrative"-thing sounds cool, I'm slightly hesitant about making it automatically dependent on Fame. In earlier versions, I found I had to go out of my way to make a concerted effort if I wanted to keep Fame low; otherwise it tended to climb more or less of its own accord. It would be neat to be able to play Karder as a vengeful prick (beyond the dom/sed choices) without deliberately mismanaging his Khaganate.
I'm considering adding a Narrative switch which will override the dependency on Fame, but I'm not sure it will happen in 0.12.

Reactions: haooni and gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm considering adding a Narrative switch which will override the dependency on Fame, but I'm not sure it will happen in 0.12.
Doesn't have to be for 0.12, but down the road maybe (if it's not too much extra work) give an early choice to set Karder's intention (e.g. at the end of the prologue: "I will restore the Khaganate to its former glory!" vs. "I will take back what is mine!" or somesuch), and then prompt the player with the option to change it if Fame goes very high/low?

But I'm (obviously) speaking without having seen the system in practice, so do whatever makes the most sense to you.

Reactions: Doorknob22
4.20 star(s) 117 Votes