RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
at the moment i can only occupy 2 more countries. is that right, or am i doing something wrong? :unsure:

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
I'm afraid it's a communication problem on my side: as of version 0.2 your interaction with Alam and Domia ends once you leave the oasis. I should have communicated this better and I see why people expect to find them in the palace but currently you won't find them there because I didn't write it yet.

I promise to fix this for version 0.3.
That sets my mind at ease i thought i was doing something wrong will i be able to get both girls if i visit both of them before the mom by the way this is probably one of my favorite game so far i love games when you can conquer and breed but also the writing i truly felt used when the family sent me in the troll cave for their "son" so i used the mom and daughter in kind multiple times

TG2077

Dec 8, 2020
Hi can someone tell me I have 2 fiefdom under control. Marbia and Gaunteinguk
in Marbia = Obedience- 133, Morale- 31.2, Garrisoned troopes- 28, and build everything
in Gaunteinguk = Obedience- 120, Morale- 28.2, Garrisoned troopes- 20, and build everything
Gold- 334
But whenever i tried to attack Oryeonguk i always lose their troops number- 40
screen show My power 2.0, Oryeonguk power 40
i already infiltrate Oryeonguk completed all tasks
so do i have to move all troopes into one Fiefdom???? because when i try to transfer troops to main army it doesn't show Troops count on screen it show 2/50
what i'm doing wrong if we count i have more garrisoned troops if combined so how do i attack and win????
even if i gain more Troops by syponations cult or pirate attcaks then Both Fiefdom Troops Obedience come down 133 to 127 or 125 and get a warning
to transfer troops to Garrison to increase Obedience or they will rebel and i end up losing one Fiefdom if i don't transfer, if i transfer my power that got high
2.0 to 17 that also come down because i send troops to Garrison

Last edited:

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Troops in garrison don't participate in attacking a fiefdom, they are on garrison duty.

1. Before attacking any fiefdom you'd do well to Return enough troops to have more Troops stat than the fiefdom you're attacking.
2. After completing the Orygenouk miniquest, for 20 turns your army's strength is effectively double so attacking with only 25 troops would count as 50, usually enough to ensure victory.
3. Don't rest on your laurels too much after a victory, your fiefdoms are vulnerable to Obedience drops and raids without manned garrisons.

Reactions: TG2077

TG2077

Dec 8, 2020
Troops in garrison don't participate in attacking a fiefdom, they are on garrison duty.

1. Before attacking any fiefdom you'd do well to Return enough troops to have more Troops stat than the fiefdom you're attacking.
2. After completing the Orygenouk miniquest, for 20 turns your army's strength is effectively double so attacking with only 25 troops would count as 50, usually enough to ensure victory.
3. Don't rest on your laurels too much after a victory, your fiefdoms are vulnerable to Obedience drops and raids without manned garrisons.
Thanks and completed this version

Reactions: Doorknob22

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Is there incest ?I hope not because it will become soo booring like every other generic game banging their *mom *sister and so on.
I believe the best answer is: Not yet.

I suspect there will be as game progresses. He does have sisters, and the mother with be the final (I presume) conquest.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
>evil queen mother
>no incest tag

:unsure:
Tags for threads are added only if the content is present. Its how it works and is for the best, I'd imagine the thread will be flooded with people asking for incest when there is none to be found for a long while.

Reactions: zARRR

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
poll: The fiefdom of Tinpingia is ruled by an elven sect, headed by a queen. Which of these sexy models would you like to represent her?
View attachment 1259777 View attachment 1259778 View attachment 1259780
The one in the centre is a hot curvy model, but usually elfs are rather slim in fantasy. Therefore I'd say the first one on the left fits best as elf queen. ;) Maybe you can use the one in the middle as a different npc, just without the pointy elf ears.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
poll: The fiefdom of Tinpingia is ruled by an elven sect, headed by a queen. Which of these sexy models would you like to represent her?
View attachment 1259777 View attachment 1259778 View attachment 1259780
I appreciate women with curves, so score one for Blondie. Although the other two admittedly conform more to your stereotypical fantasy elves (even if Ginger looks far too emaciated for my tastes).

If you go with one of the two others, I'd probably tone down the giraffe-neck a bit: Looks like their heads could snap off in a strong wind. Of course that's just a suggestion, mind.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
The one in the centre is a hot curvy model, but usually elfs are rather slim in fantasy. Therefore I'd say the first one on the left fits best as elf queen. ;) Maybe you can use the one in the middle as a different npc, just without the pointy elf ears.
I agree that she doesn't look like an elf.
Therefore I wouldn't pick her as queen.
But this doesn't mean you should not use her. There probably is a position of "head chef","master of cuisine", "pastry pusher" in every palast.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes