RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Am I the only one who likes the thought a subdue option?, I'm not keen on how it is implemented right now, where you have to chose it every time in order for it to work, but I'd like to see it implemented as a grapple attack (or something similar) that represents a high risk attack that offers some bonus scenes/options if you are successful.
The current option is quite bad* from a game design perspective. You always want to use "Subdue" against a fuckable opponent, and never against a non-fuckable one. Not much gameplay here, and a lot of potential for people missing out on content because they didn't get it. So the change that fuckable opponents are never killed in a fight makes a lot of sense.

A high risk attack leading to a bonus scene on success is also problematic. A lot of players will be unwilling to miss out on scenes, and end up reloading the game until it works. That destroys immersion. What could work is having the high risk attack always yielding the bonus scene, but having another price to pay on failure (maybe Karder's gear gets damage and he needs to pay gold to repair it?).

*Compared to what I perceive Doorknob's standards to be. No disrespect intended.

Nov 12, 2021
Oh look... cute young girl! So sexy with her small breasts...
Nah... Rather get it on with this cow with humongous udders and hips the size of the titanic.
Ass so big I'd have to have a foot long just to be able to get the tip in.
Sry...(not sry) I really shouldn't kink shame (except anti-lolis do it all the time) but the maya "now its here and then poof sorry about your bad luck... heres another big tittied milf... gotta wait for future update if it ever even happens crap" is lame. It'd be better to not even put it in the game instead of teasing us small breast lovers so much
Thanks for the game and for your work though...
I do enjoy the mechanics and the story

Reactions: astaroth96

necrodey666

Aug 30, 2019
I am in the fight against Angilia, she is at 1 hp, how do I capture her and not kill her? because with any blow he dies thanks for answering

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
how to open this thing?
The instructions are from version 0.1 and current version is 0.6. Lots have changed and will change. VN Mode (Settings -> Toggle Game Features) will probably get you what you need without the risk of breaking your game.

pablo25

May 17, 2018
how to capture Angilia, i try to subdue but it wont let me... she is at 1 HP but yet can't capture her

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
1. Rape is 100% avoidable.
2. Developers don't decide on the tags of their games, it's the uploaders who do.
3. When you opt not to rape, the alternative flow is more romantic. Would you still call it maledom? I don't know. Try for yourself, it's good.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Anyone please please update the Android link
The links on the front page lead to a good 0.6.9 download.

The only improvements between 0.6.9 (which is available to Android) and 0.6.11 (PC/Mac) are:
1. Massive typos purge (courtesy of Jaike )
2. Fixed a bug when troops sent to Marbia disappear (courtesy of gojira667).You can overcome this bug by switching to VN mode.

So unless you're especially sensitive to typos and/or heavily invested in the strategy game, 0.6.9 offers an almost identical experience to 0.6.11.

4.20 star(s) 126 Votes