Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Fixing the troops/raids/garrison is my number one metagame priority for 0.7. Unfortunately, the only advise I can give you now is that if feel you are losing the game to bugs switch to VN mode, if only for a few turns.

0.1: February 21
0.2: May 21
0.3: late September 21
0.4: January 22
0.5: April 22
0.6: July 22
This means 0.7 is in September 22

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
This means 0.7 is in September 22
No this means that if 0.7 follows that pattern, it might be released around late September
Pinning exact dates on releases only serves to feed to trolls, Doorknob22 has been pretty consistent with his updates, but shit happens, sods law dictates that if he were to nail down a date like that something would set him back... Don't temp fate!! :cautious:

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok I know I'm now nitpicking but I'm confused since it seems weired to me that Sumia's Act 2 takes place after she gives birth to your first child (I got no problem with that idea) it's just that happen's after you defeat Hawatia and Sumia and then breed her.
And yet in Act 2 Zuri who you nail during the Infiltration mission and before you take Hawatia and before you breed its queen.
Apears to be still pregnant with your child?. how the hell do's that happen is Zuri part elephant or what.?

Just askin.

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Ok I know I'm now nitpicking but I'm confused since it seems weired to me that Sumia's Act 2 takes place after she gives birth to your first child (I got no problem with that idea) it's just that happen's after you defeat Hawatia and Sumia and then breed her.
And yet in Act 2 Zuri who you nail during the Infiltration mission and before you take Hawatia and before you breed its queen.
Apears to be still pregnant with your child?. how the hell do's that happen is Zuri part elephant or what.?

Just askin.
Sumia's child was born prematurely but has turned out to be healthy, The Mothers be praised.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Sumia's child was born prematurely but has turned out to be healthy, The Mothers be praised.
Well that would work It would definitely explain it perfectly.
Mind i'm way to suspicious personally I think that excuse only just came to you :devilish:.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I've never played the pregnancy route does it change the game other than the obvious swollen bellies?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Well that would work It would definitely explain it perfectly.
Mind i'm way to suspicious personally I think that excuse only just came to you :devilish:.
Me? Winging it? Never!

I've never played the pregnancy route does it change the game other than the obvious swollen bellies?
Assuming you mean the ruling Wenches, there's another sex scene with the pregnant wench (Dominance + Seduction).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Most (all?) of the "Act 2" follow-up events require the women to have given birth.

The "Breed" in the tag-line is to be taken seriously; without impregnation you'll cut yourself off from significant chunks of content.

The Ponderer

Jul 9, 2017
This is very good, if you play as an evil mother fucker MC reminds me of Jorg Ancrath from Prince of Thorn. Keep it up Dev!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I can't seem to find the books that the walk through says I need? am I missing something?
it's not the same book everytime (I think there are 3-4 sets that it can be, RNG picks which trio is actually used), read the prompt in game when you speak to the owner of the book store to find the actual title

Reactions: Truckstopcowboy

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
How do I unlock the "Sumia Act 2 Dungeon"?
I tried redoing sumia and throwing her in the dungeon, and act 2 just doesn't trigger

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Finished my latest playthrough. The fuckable men, that are supposed to be attractively feminine, look terrible though, but that's old content. I had never player any of the loose chapters before and while the infiltration missions are cool, those are the best. The way they reflect out past choices is excellent, makes them feel more important and gives us some extra content on characters we met before that might be dealing with consequences of past meetings - such as Zuri and the Acolyte, though the second isn't dealing with consequences the same way as the first.
It's a bit disappointing that we can only treat prisoners like trash or like lovers. I wish we could treat them like servants, with council positions but still serving as breeding stock. I suppose that'd be like having the best part of both paths so it would probably make sense to need something before that unlocked, like fully upgrading their territories or completing a quest.
During those quests we actually see a great example of how I think the Slave route should actually play like, how they should behave after you send them to the Dungeons and give them a child or two. The wenches are fearful and obedient, starting to accept their new roles in life. Extremely submissive and aware that the way they're being treated is much better than what could have been. This should be a natural progression, something that happens as time passes, and their dialogue should reflect that instead of repeating the same "I decided to put you in the dungeon" dialogue every single time years after it happened.

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes