Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
No. You can then talk to the former queen and get a challenge from her. Complete it, and you get a sex scene with her. Knock her up, and you get another sex scene with her. Whether you put a captive former queen on your council or in your dungeon decides whether the two follow-up scenes with her are dubcon or rape, but not how much sex you get.
Challenge like build many things...???

erkper

May 16, 2018
Challenge like build many things...???
Sometimes. Other times it might be to build your army to a certain size or build up your gold stash to a large number. Each queen's wants are different, just as the boosts they provide when added to your Council are different.

Sandragiak

Nov 20, 2017
How the fuck is this game so highly rated?

It's fucking horrid to play, even setting it to VN mode doesn't fucking work. Stop making actual games, we're here to jack off not fucking play Elden Ring
"We"? Who are "we"? Actually I am here to play games. If you only want to jack off there are much more easier sites where to do it.

Doorknob22 does not need me to defend the game, of course, but I want to say that this is one of the best games on the site.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
The walkthrough says Acts 2 popping in red on the left of the screen include one with Teniya, once she gives birth. I have been notified all the other acts 2 except that one which was never notified. Thoughts anyone please ?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
The walkthrough says Acts 2 popping in red on the left of the screen include one with Teniya, once she gives birth. I have been notified all the other acts 2 except that one which was never notified. Thoughts anyone please ?
1659294082787.png
Wench "2" is Teniya. So, she needs to have given birth at least once, her belly is no longer showing (i.e not pregnant at the moment) and she recovered after birth.

Impregnation turn:0
Showing: turns 20-40
Give birth: turn 41
Recovery: turns 41-48

I'm sorry about the last bit, but the Wenches Union can be very strict about these things.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Thanks, we wouldn't want to have troubles with the Union would we. Unfortunately, I confirm that it has been at least 70 turns since she recovered, still nothing is showing up. Anything I can do please ?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Thanks, we wouldn't want to have troubles with the Union would we. Unfortunately, I confirm that it has been at least 70 turns since she recovered, still nothing is showing up. Anything I can do please ?
Send me a saved file, I'll look into it.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I am playing latest version but Maya is not in the Palace, but I agreed to took her with me.

In that time message was: Maya won’t be add in V0.4, but now playing V0.6 but still not added.

Is it bug in my game or she is not added yet..??

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Anglia, Nahir and Teniya can be impregnated in this version...

Alam, Dian, Antiop and Sumia can not be...???
All the wenches (i.e. former rulers) can be impregnated but remember that the pregnancy is random (1/3 chance). You can disable random pregnancy in the game settings and then you'll have 100% chance (again, wenches only). Maya's additional content is not available at the moment.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
All the wenches (i.e. former rulers) can be impregnated but remember that the pregnancy is random (1/3 chance). You can disable random pregnancy in the game settings and then you'll have 100% chance (again, wenches only). Maya's additional content is not available at the moment.
Yeah, after a lot of work, got it.

Going to disabled it then :LOL:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
-tentatively inquires-
whaddya think?
Its...odd.
Its 1 part rape fantasy, 1 part strategy game.
The gameplay I find gets in the way and is uninteresting.
I'm here for the women, not to play a mobile risk sim.
There are ALOT of gameplay segments that either require you to navigate a maze, or conquer a kingdom but the dev did give you a way to cheat the kingdom stuff so that's good. It also tries to cater to weird audiences at points. Like you can make the effeminate elf boy your prison bitch if you want or give a bunch of amazons to get gang raped by goblins.... As someone who was here to tame bitches for ME alone this absolutely turned me off. But its avoidable, so that's good.

I just find it personally would of been better as just a vn but that's just my opinion as someone who doesn't care about the gaming aspects of these. IMO the less sand box the better.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Its...odd.
There are ALOT of gameplay segments that either require you to navigate a maze, or conquer a kingdom but the dev did give you a way to cheat the kingdom stuff so that's good. It also tries to cater to weird audiences at points. Like you can make the effeminate elf boy your prison bitch if you want or give a bunch of amazons to get gang raped by goblins.... As someone who was here to tame bitches for ME alone this absolutely turned me off. But its avoidable, so that's good.

I just find it personally would of been better as just a vn but that's just my opinion as someone who doesn't care about the gaming aspects of these. IMO the less sand box the better.
Have you kept up with the development? Might want to give it another try, Doorknob has gone out of his way to satisfy the VN-only crowd with play options that make the "gaming" part extremely minimal-to-non-existent.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Its...odd.

Definitely here for the women too!
Ones that ain't stupid/stupid story are nice. I look for complementary gameplay rather than that being the main focus.

cheating is going to used a lot I would imagine.

Avoidable is always the most adaptable option.

• Haha
Reactions: loqex
4.20 star(s) 126 Votes