Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
Can you please elaborate?
In that game, there's a status screen of all the women you're in a relationship with. Your affection meter, Their current status(pregnant/not pregnant), number of children you have with each etc. Something similar here would be convenient. That one's a sandbox so maybe it's not the same.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I looked at the gallery and I’m trying to remember which characters that are now available to revisit but can’t seem to remember if someone can post the screenshot of the characters in question cause I’m can’t remember if I actually interacted with them

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I looked at the gallery and I’m trying to remember which characters that are now available to revisit but can’t seem to remember if someone can post the screenshot of the characters in question cause I’m can’t remember if I actually interacted with them
The default is "yes if you completed the infiltration quest and did not specifically opted out (gentleman)".

war117

Nov 9, 2017
The default is "yes if you completed the infiltration quest and did not specifically opted out (gentleman)".
I’m just trying to remember who are the options because I can’t quite remember which ones I think I can remember some of them I’m just not 100% sure if I’m remembering the right ones

Drededkref

Apr 11, 2023
The writing is sooo good. Just completed the Alma part. I hate rape but I love corruption/manipulation and I'm happy that you be a bastard without raping chicks

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Probably cheats/mods related.
I have neither. After looking at it, it seems that there is some issue if saves are loaded after meeting Alma it may not actually recognise what the relationship is, even if you've already interacted with her

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
In the latest update, we're kind of horrible to Alam, regardless if we're on the romance or corruption path.

Is that an oversight or by design?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
How much content is there at this stage? Can you conquer all fiefdoms in the Eastern Sister?
Between 10 and 20 hours, give or take. No, you can't take all the Easter Sister yet.

I have neither. After looking at it, it seems that there is some issue if saves are loaded after meeting Alma it may not actually recognise what the relationship is, even if you've already interacted with her
In the latest update, we're kind of horrible to Alam, regardless if we're on the romance or corruption path.

Is that an oversight or by design?
True, felt really shitty treating her like that when she was pregnant, while being on the romance path.
The writing is sooo good. Just completed the Alma part. I hate rape but I love corruption/manipulation and I'm happy that you be a bastard without raping chicks
Good writing is what I do, coding... more challenging :) I'll check to see if I made some mistakes in Karder's attitude, because I like Alam.

<rant>Dude gave me 3 stars, mentioning "No animations". </rant>

dirtyfaustine

Sep 5, 2022
I would estimate it between an hour and two per version, i.e. (1-2) X 9.

No, only story progression this time.

Probably cheats/mods related. If you send me your save I can try to look into it. Clean old saves should work.

"A Wife and Mother" (pun intended) is Lilan the seamstress' scene. I'll look into the "magic preggo"/disappearing Alam thing , but never underestimate the power of the Red Stallion.

With no fiefdom to conquer and some players not eligible to the followup scenes (due to skipping the original scenes), it's a little hard for me to declare a clear "end of version", but I'll think of something for 0.9.7, in a day or two. The scroll is simply me forgetting about the damn scroll.

In version 0.10 we'll learn more about The Harsh Edge; It's going to be interesting.

After my recent months Daz3d purchases, I have more Asian 3d models than there are women in China. There will be at least one "Asian" fiefdom.

Can you please elaborate?

thanks man. here's my save file. appreciate your efforts

Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
True, felt really shitty treating her like that when she was pregnant, while being on the romance path.
Yes, the dialogue felt a bit off. I guess that's related to the themes of domination and conquest that the MC follows. Also, she disappears from the harem after that scene. Related to future updates or an oversight?

kerasyn

Sep 9, 2021
Need some help. I played through till the end of the current update in VN, built every possible building in every territory we can conquer until now, also did all the shadowsomething events at least 5 times and seduced instead of dominate the women, BUT the problem is the priestess (forgot her name) which land u can conquer in the beginning. I cant seem to romance her, its only the "seducion information" about how i need to build 1 this and that. I even waited over 100 days and chose both options once in seperate builds (to ravish her and to send her to interrogation) but the option to fuck her still won't appear after everything.

here is my save file btw

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
"A Wife and Mother" (pun intended) is Lilan the seamstress' scene. I'll look into the "magic preggo"/disappearing Alam thing , but never underestimate the power of the Red Stallion.
How do we trigger that Lilan the seamstress' scene? I believe I had sex with her way way way back when and got that ?item from her.

I wonder if it somehow interfears with the Alam scene. Like wrong calls or triggers or something.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I haven't played this game for quite some time but always wanted to come back and give it another try eventually. I love the premise of it. The biggest thing holding it back for me was all the bush though lol. I know that thematically it probably "makes more sense", and I know that bush is "back in" now as far as popularity. But I loathe it. Just the sight of it legit makes me nauseous. It's just one of my quirks I guess. Anyway I noticed that there's now a Hairy vs Trimmed option under Bush in the fetishes that we can toggle! Hopefully that helps alleviate it for me. It's probably too much to hope for that a Shaved option will ever be added as well :LOL:, but I'll take what I can get!

4.20 star(s) 123 Votes