Level 6 has a new female enemy. What new enemy would you like to see in level 7? Pick your top 2..

• Male (human)

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Female

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Futa

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • Monster (similar to zombie or goblin)

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Dog

Votes: 30 45.5%

• Total voters

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
I agree though, next futa or next monster you do make would be amazing if it had a cock so big it splits Val/someone else in half, impales her from pussy to mouth (or better mouth to pussy), or belly bursts her. Maybe some good ole fashion chestburster creatures too?

Would love to see some more twisted stuff like that - pregnant stuff/forced abortions or gorey unbirths would be amazing too.. but I assume that would take a great deal more work to do. Just some ideas though.

(if you think I have a fucked up mind, then you should know this is only the tip of the iceberg, fyi)
Definitely had ideas about an enemy that was 'too big for Val to handle'. No immediate plans but that's technically feasible and has a right place in this game.
In fact, the TK17 devs were pretty forward thinking...

1719365342701.png

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Another perk of the new levelMap... In the Celeste level, you can use it to scan the map and determine the bodies/head patterns to solve the 'spiked heads' puzzles. Lot faster than running back and forth across the map.

1719415170933.png

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
also its a disappointment that we can violate(molest/fuck) all corpses, only a few
please add if possible
Would love to, but there's a limit to how many unique animations can be added to the game, and each one takes a lot of time to make (1-2 weeks). There are nearly 100 background characters so having an animation for each one isn't possible. I target ~10 total new animations per level.

But thanks for the feedback and glad you're eager for more animations!

Reactions: Tempering

loshad

Jun 25, 2020
What doing you like about it? The anims? The storyline? Not your thing? Etc...
I am also not a fan of "dom Val" - I don't think it works as well thematically, and the early levels and her initial character development seem to be pointing toward a very different path. Her later switch to a "wolf" feels off.

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
I am also not a fan of "dom Val" - I don't think it works as well thematically, and the early levels and her initial character development seem to be pointing toward a very different path. Her later switch to a "wolf" feels off.
Sorry it's not clicking with you, but hopefully the next chapter helps. She's 'converting'...

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes