1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
Make the girls breasts a little smaller admin :d
Story and conversations are good but keep going THX

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Going by the images all the female characters look good, the MC's are ugly bastards but that's clearly intentional

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Completely unrealistic game. Grandpa cares less about fucking and more about watching the evening news. Not only that but if they could even get it up, they'd probably ask the grandson to take over so he could give him a break.

But I guess it's luck that every female character in the game has literal full crash airbags in case he falls.
(Completely unrealistic game)?
Harsh, bro, coming from a game developer. :unsure: Where's the solidarity? Maybe you were trying to be funny.
Not one game here could be called realistic, IMO.
But we are not here for realistic.

Oh well, I applaud the Dev for going to extremes. It shows he's not willing to conform to norms because, in this genre, that's boring. The game is what it is and also a learning experience for the dev. Let's not chop his feet from under him.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
(Completely unrealistic game)?
Harsh, bro, coming from a game developer. :unsure: Where's the solidarity? Maybe you were trying to be funny.
Not one game here could be called realistic, IMO.
But we are not here for realistic.

Oh well, I applaud the Dev for going to extremes. It shows he's not willing to conform to norms because, in this genre, that's boring. The game is what it is and also a learning experience for the dev. Let's not chop his feet from under him.
Yeah, of course it was a joke. :unsure: Like completely. Either way, it's an opinion. and it wasn't a strong one at that. Just trying to bring some levity into the forum. I don't know what me being a Dev has to do with that. Reread what I wrote with a silly context and you'll see it's all a joke.

Reactions: Golzd81
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote