RPGM Abandoned Valentina's Story HS Edition [v0.08] [Boneca_SB]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
I don't know how to get a job at a strip club. At the first visit, the girl in the club offers to go to the owner's office. In the office, you can see the owner, you can see the illuminated chair, but it is impossible to get into the office: in the place where the door should be - the wall.

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
(lesbian context ) Oh Yes

There will be two lesbian routes in the game, I just need more time to do them, this quarantine is getting in my way because now my grandchildren are in my house every day.
View attachment 698291 This route will be initiated if Valentina went to the party house with her brother.

View attachment 698292 That route will be initiated if Valentina helps Hannah get rid of Zach.
Any progress with the lesbian routes?
I just ask because the lesbian tag is still missing and i dont play with dicks ^^

irene96

Jan 8, 2020
I downloaded the game today and got into it really quickly but the game keeps on freezing whenever a animated scene plays.

Third day, the banana scene and already all of the scenes lead to freeze, I saved and tried every single event.

Maybe I will come back when the game is more polished.

irene96

Jan 8, 2020
I downloaded the game today and got into it really quickly but the game keeps on freezing whenever a animated scene plays.

Third day, the banana scene and already all of the scenes lead to freeze, I saved and tried every single event.

Maybe I will come back when the game is more polished.
Update: I tried a few things. Changed some global settings on Nvidia and turns out it works fine for now. So if anyone else is having issues, try changing the graphic card from integrated to dedicated.

irene96

Jan 8, 2020
In the bar job, there is nothing to do because Val just speeds up and after talking to head waitress, I have to go to the sailor old man on the table but he replies with "Time's up" and the day finished with $30. Is this intended or a bug?

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
It would be nice to fix a strip club. There's still a wall where the door to the owner of the club should be.
The strip club is so buggy... it's the hardest part to fix, many hands moved in that place that made it very complicated.

..Rip Strip club :cry:

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes