RPGM Abandoned Valentina's Story HS Edition [v0.08] [Boneca_SB]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
it impresses me that you do not put your very nice games in F95, why are the responsible of this forum not interested?
the Valentine upgrade never got here,nor your new game.These games are wonderful to see all the people in the forum.

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
it impresses me that you do not put your very nice games in F95, why are the responsible of this forum not interested?
the Valentine upgrade never got here,nor your new game.These games are wonderful to see all the people in the forum.
Because almost nobody cares about them.
In the old days, I kept humiliating myself so that an upload would put my games here. Now I don't care if they do or not.

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Because this forum has changed a lot in the past three years, in 2017 uploaders were doing everything to put here as much games as they could find on the other sites and patreon, now only biggest games have their support, nobody cares about small devs, there is too big chance for game to be abandoned soon.

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Because this forum has changed a lot in the past three years, in 2017 uploaders were doing everything to put here as much games as they could find on the other sites and patreon, now only biggest games have their support, nobody cares about small devs, there is too big chance for game to be abandoned soon.
Thanks XD. :WeSmart:
We need a CossOver between Emma and Valentina.:love:

Reactions: Priappus

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I could not download your new game (Valentine 2) from the site you showed me, give me address in mega or elsewhere.

sevens77

Jun 21, 2020
I played valentine twice

The story of the game is quite cool, the scenarios are only incomplete in the part of the house of the MC, but in the city it is complete and beautiful.

About the scenes, there are many good scenes, especially in the women's parts, and the details of her clothes, the negative point is the men.

The only part of the gameplay that I didn't like was the school system, I found it a little irritating.

I had some bugs from animated scenes, but it was bugs that only happened once every 10 times in the same scene. But that does not take away the shine of Valentine.

Valentine for me, have future, but it need to correct the mistakes of the game to get even better.

sevens77

Jun 21, 2020
Too bad my hard drive died, I lost all the files.
It will take me months to download everything again and I will have to buy a new video card.:chore:
The prices of computer parts are very expensive.o_O

Seriously ?

I hope there will be updates for this game in the future, especially with more scene close to the MC house

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
It has been paused, and I recently lost the passwords for all my accounts because my PC died because of lightning.
I lost my hard disk and video card, so I will have to download all the programs again.
Game in... community_image_1417614235.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Imisx and Priappus

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
oh no! I thought this game was abandoned as i haven't got any update and now i realize i forgot to watch.
Too bad the dev lost his pc, good luck on getting a new great comp and continue this game

usaguito

Aug 25, 2018
It helps, I can't leave the house, she says to give my mom the newspaper, but she won't let me give it to her. I already have it, but I can't give you the item.

usaguito

Aug 25, 2018
I already tried with all the outfits before and after taking the newspaper and it does not give it only with each person it tells you something different but in my inventory I still have the newspaper

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes