BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I deleted the old version I got, downloaded the new one, put ur DLL in the new files, started a new game, game was working, animations was working, but after closing the game and loading the new save file that I just made, the animations stopped working, is there a cache of the game or something that I have to delete too?

is just weird cuz it was working the first time and after loading the game again it just stops
Works fine when I test it and for others that do regular testing for me. Send your save file and I'll find some time to test it and look at it. You can PM it if desired.

Last edited:

BaraBearBR

Nov 24, 2021
Works fine when I test it and for others that do regular testing for me. Send your save file and I'll find some time to test it and look at it. You can PM it if desired.
ye idk, I'm using the new version with the new DLL u posted but after opening the game for the second time it just breaks lol.
even with a new save file its broken, I just tried to make a new character and submit to both the rat and the tree monster and the animations don't work, don't think the save file is an issue, but u can take a look anyway on my main save file

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
ye idk, I'm using the new version with the new DLL u posted but after opening the game for the second time it just breaks lol.
even with a new save file its broken, I just tried to make a new character and submit to both the rat and the tree monster and the animations don't work, don't think the save file is an issue, but u can take a look anyway on my main save file
Edit: Found a few moments to check stuff, determined the issue. The object used for Patreon stuff isn't getting stored when saving in this one, so a new object either needs creating after load or just quick hack-and-slash circumvention. Can't find my v2 which is what I thought I uploaded, try this one:

By the way, this should work with old saves. v0.4.1 only.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaraBearBR

BaraBearBR

Nov 24, 2021
Edit: Found a few moments to check stuff, determined the issue. The object used for Patreon stuff isn't getting stored when saving in this one, so a new object either needs creating after load or just quick hack-and-slash circumvention. Can't find my v2 which is what I thought I uploaded, try this one:

By the way, this should work with old saves. v0.4.1 only.

oh, thank you so much, seems to work now, I even closed the game after saving and it worked. <3

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes