4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
forpreview.png

Overview:
It's about vampires and other creatures of the night like werewolves, ghouls etc. The story take place in a modern world. You get to choose a character who to play for. They are all different gender: male, female, futa. You'll get to see the story from the chosen point of view. It will have an impact not only on sex scenes but on the whole story, which will also depend on your choices. You are a vampire, you decide how to live your new undead life. Will you save all that's left from your humanity, or become a monster? Will you feed on humans to survive and let them live, or as a superior species you will kill them just for fun? You'll also meet other vampires, some of them are friendly, some are not.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-13
Release Date: 2022-08-03
Developer: TD13 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2 Public
Language: English
Other Games: Distant Shores. SAGA
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -

forpreview.png cg kimbiteden.jpg ash.png den.png kim.png matt.png

Last edited:

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Since this is a public version, some of the content namely female and futa/trans protagonist route is blocked by default . So, here is a patch to play those routes.
Installation instructions: Merge the "game" folder inside the zip provided in the attachment with the Vampire stories's "game" subfolder.

Version: 0.0.1

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Is the guy supposed to be Bigby from The Wolf Among Us? o.o
1107216-beautiful-the-wolf-among-us-wallpaper-2560x1600-for-windows.jpg

Since this is a public version, some of the content namely female and futa/trans protagonist route is blocked by default
Thank you! I can't believe the Dev blocked that :/ playing as a Female Protagonist was my main reason for checking this game out... so thank you for this.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Since this is a public version, some of the content namely female and futa/trans protagonist route is blocked by default . So, here is a patch to play those routes.
Installation instructions: Merge the "game" folder inside the zip provided in the attachment with the Vampire stories's "game" subfolder.
Hope to see one of your WT Mod for this game :D

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Welp, I finished the demo. It wasn't too long, a few mins of reading. I am interested to see how this game turns out once a few more updates have rolled out.

One thing I did notice, the guy from the banner looks way different here xD the tie doesn't even match. His face and hairstyle also look different to me. It's just for this part tho lol.

0000000 (2).jpg

The game mechanics/stats that you mention in the beginning of the game intrigues me. I definitely want to see all of it in action. Let the waiting begin...

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Just pointing out there is a typo in the thread name: it's supposed to be "Vampire Stories" not "Vampie" (check the patreon or itchio for confirmation)

• Haha
Reactions: RhapsodicHotShot

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So I gonna Wait until he implament the choise to play with.
I'm not int male plaything. Female Character and Futa are under pay wall. It's unfair. It look like there no choise to choise yuor gender and male is obliged one.
I wait until the game is finished or ther be the real choise.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
This could have potential; the english translation is pretty rough but the VtM theme is neat.

Sadly there's nothing to see here yet, this is barely an intro right now. But I'll look it up again someday!

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
If the devs insist on a subscription for female MC, it would be ideal to mention that in the overview. Strongly suggest devs removing the "female protagonist" tag because simply, it is NOT a female protagonist game on this website.
lets you unlock the female protag and futa/trans protag content which is behind paywall hence the tags.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote