Ren'Py Onhold Vampire Stories: The Experiment [v0.0.2 Public] [TD13]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So? That doesnt mean that our only relatioship choices will be with the other 2 characters. Also, the MC we choose may be more powerful than the rest and I wouldnt mind domming that playboy tbh.
I think whe gonna play with the one we aledy chose and it depend alweys by sitems and us players. If not you gonna lost humanity as well. It wrot over the description of the game.

NenoTheStar

Jan 3, 2021
Your talking like you went under this treatment

But everyone Is not like you
Talk big can't do anything
Under this treatment...? Ahahahaha, you're making me laugh. Hahaha, i can't stop! Sheesh... that was one hell of a laugh.
First of all, learn to speak English properly because you're making a complete joke of yourself. Secondly, stop being a kid going around, wasting your time insulting people who worked hard to make mods, W.T.s and ports. Do other things, enjoy your life. What are you gonna get from this, huh? You think this is fun? Making fun of people because they're not doing their jobs as fast as they used to, you have no idea what are they going through right now. They might be sad, depressed even a single word (which you think is gonna do nothing) can break a person and lead them to some horrible decisions.
Grow up. Stop acting like a child.
Grow the fuck up because you will get nowhere if you continue this.
Now i know this talk is gonna go through one ear and get out of the other because one thing I've learnt in life is: people never change.
But i hope it at least changed something in you (which is something i doubt).
Have a good day now.
Adios.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks good. I might be a bit biased because i like Vampires but I'm genuinely interested in what's about to be going down in this game. Especially so when looking at what creatures are also going to be apart of the world. I'm eager to play.

Reactions: jamonserrano

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
A lot of promise from the short play time. Weirdly enough, this may be the first proper vampire game here that I've seen that I've wanted to play.

Good art and renders too. So will definitely be looking forward to further updates.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So remove rug, break wall, make one choice, the end? It's like two minutes of reading and nothing?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
As a vampire aficionado I downloaded and took a look. The text written before the actual game started interested me more than the brief basement scene. The developer does seem to have an ambitious vision, but I think it is too early to see if the skills line up with the advertisement. Hopefully it will.
Good Luck!! I will follow this.
Peace

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Hyy guys
Here is my Android port Of this game

Find My More ports
Here

(Now it should shut useless people's mouth)

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Two minutes of text while demanding money to even pick two of the characters, though. That's just skeezy right off the bat, lol.
I'm not saying you're wrong. I do think there are worse cases of patreon manipulation on here by much bigger fish, with more popular games that literally produce no descernible updates of any value or the updates they produce are so glitchy that they're unplayable.

There are literally creators which make over $18k a month (thats $216K a year) and produce the shittiest, glitchiest games on here (and any time they're called out, go into meltdown mode). Or even one of the most popular eroge games, which has genuinely good content and play through but incredibly turtle paced updates receives $94k a month ($1.1M a year) and give out maybe 2-3 incredibly short updates a year. Or creators on here who have basically abandoned their projects and yet still have over $1K coming in a month on their patreon.

Might I suggest you look at Lisa by PaleGrass as an example of what a first public release could look like
I'll check it out and yes, I do know that there are games with .001 updates that have far more content. I do think however that we shouldn't be so easy to dismiss and actually give the dev the benefit of the doubt. The setting, art, renders and characters are worth the chance and I'll hold off on making a judgement till at least 4-5 updates in.

theldras

Apr 22, 2018
there is nothing to see yet, not even enough to serve as a intro, there is nothing but promises for the future that may or may not happen, if you want to make people willing to hand you their money you have to give a lil' bit more then this mate.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Not enough screenshots and info,Does the game play out like a vn or does it look like both a v and a rpg? is the mc able to turn mortals or does the vampire bite just kill the mortals?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote