2.20 star(s) 5 Votes
May 30, 2017
They do say that/

Pretty obvious what they are offering.

Looks like that depends on their mood.
You're quoting a post from a week ago that inspired the patreon rewrite that it asked for. My initial post is the reason it's "pretty obvious what they are offering." But I guess it could be more satisfying for some to assume others lack ability at basic comprehension, rather than assuming they're capable of providing constructive feedback that leads to positive change.

For me though, automatically jumping to that conclusion would make me feel sad all the time. I think this forum is a great place, and that it has demonstrated an ability to improve games and dev output. Personally, I like to make positive assumptions about people who provide feedback when I don't have enough evidence to make another determination.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This VN/Game is a very short demo and/or proof of concept... The writing style needs a bit of work, as it doesn't get the points across well, has some minor broken English here and there, and feels a bit rushed/forced... I would more akin this to a donation fishing net, for the moment... The 2D visuals are unique, and the art style looks fun... Especially the one 2D animated sex scene, looked well done... But beyond that, it has it's small issues, and there isn't much to it, being so very early into development... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
At first glimpse, i thought that was Tower Bridge outside the window, not a chair in the room...

D

Deleted member 1063287

Does anyone know what trick/filter was used for the backgrounds?

camberhorse

Feb 17, 2018
While I like the style of the art, I can't help but wonder why that woman seems to spend most of her time standing in the same weird pose.

No really, try it. One finger across your chin, forearm straight down.

LeHenry

Jul 21, 2018
so, whats the deal with this one? is it completed? if it is i'd like to see it tagged as such

KDT

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Hello guys,

Since we have not yet released our first three games on Android we are wondering if you would be interested in a "repack" for Android.

Don't worry, we are still working on a new game.

What do you think about it?

KDT Team

------------------

Salut les gars,

On a jamais sorti de version Android de nos 3 premiers jeux et on se demandait si vous seriez intéressé par un "repack" destiné au mobile.

Sachant qu'on travaille toujours sur le prochain jeu qui sortirait sur PC et Android.

Qu'est-ce que vous en dites ?

L'équipe KDT

KDT

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Some members of the team have left the adventure, but we continue to work on the 4th game: "Darryl Blake - Private Investigator". As the name suggests, the character from the second game will come back in a slightly different way.

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
Some members of the team have left the adventure, but we continue to work on the 4th game: "Darryl Blake - Private Investigator". As the name suggests, the character from the second game will come back in a slightly different way.
Niiiice)) I'm still wondering what happened to John after Claudia's Spy though ahahah

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes