4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

exter

May 29, 2017
Well.... I guess that should be illegal xD
something similar happended to me too. When she gets up after a knockdown and you stand direktly next to her, she doesnt immediately hunt you, but you also can't push her away like in that video.

Reactions: BrksDaark

alfalfafafa

Apr 9, 2021
Is it just me or whenever i go Hard Mode, the game instantly bug, can't get out of secret passage
I noticed if you make your save file readonly then you cannot interact with the secret passage. It's probably crashing trying to write something to the save.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeedMeep

Cusack

May 2, 2017
Ok, save works. https://f95zone.to/threads/vampire-mansion-v1-1-1-etirue.176523/post-11855806

1. Run the game once
- it will create the save files
2. Replace the "VampireMansion_Slot_01.sav" in C:\Users\%USER%\AppData\Local\VampireMansion\Saved\SaveGames

Edit: I'm on Window 10. Seems some need to be in
C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\2280520\remote
Credit: elhefe8

Another way to find out where the location is is to run the game once, maybe start the game a bit and if the game creates the save - just search for "VampireMansion_Slot_01.sav"

3. Right click > Properties > Tick Read Only
- So that when enter the game it won't be overwritten.
4. Enter the game. Check and try to go to Velina's room - the hard mode / Velina's room should unlock now.
Edit - If Velina's room is not unlock, means the save is overwritten, do step 1-3 again carefully.

5. Try to enter Velina's room, while at it untick "Read Only" on the save file in 2.
6. Quit the game - and enter the game again to check - the save should be live and current now.

Edit money for Velina's room:

Might work. - Seems to work for me. - Just upload the file "VampireMansion_Slot_01.sav" to the website and edit money.
And yes, after editing it, to replace it, must do the steps above again.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2018
Ok, save works. https://f95zone.to/threads/vampire-mansion-v1-1-1-etirue.176523/post-11855806

1. Run the game once
2. Replace the "VampireMansion_Slot_01.sav" in C:\Users\%USER%\AppData\Local\VampireMansion\Saved\SaveGames
4. Enter the game. Check and try to go to Velina's room - the hard mode / Velina's room should unlock now.
5. Try to enter Velina's room, while at it untick "Read Only" on the save file in 2.
6. Quit the game - and enter the game again to check - the save should be live and current now.

Might work. - Seems to work for me.
I don't even know what I may be doing wrong, but doesn't seem to work for me yet...
So Sadge :(

elhefe8

Jul 8, 2019
put the save here C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\2280520\remote

Sep 22, 2018
Put the Save here C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\2280520\remote
Fucking finally, thanks a lot King (or Queen).

Can you tell me also a thing ?
I bought the Bed, do I have any way to interact with Velina when on it or the Bed itself, or is it simply an object to have her showcasing herself on and nothing more ?

anonymous84552268

Mar 29, 2023

1. Run the game once

Might work. - Seems to work for me.
having some issues with the save editor, getting the message : Reason: Your file does not have any supported data.

anyone have a fix?

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
There was an update on steam for the 21st October that added Bikinis and a nurse outfit.

Can we get an update?
Might be a while, nobody seems to be actively following this dev's releases. Dark Siren, for instance, is over half a year out of date and we're still missing their other 2 games.

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
Might be a while, nobody seems to be actively following this dev's releases. Dark Siren, for instance, is over half a year out of date and we're still missing their other 2 games.
The Last Saintess is leaked at 19 october on all trackers, jumping game
Forest Of Relics pirated at 1 october

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes