2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Sep 1, 2020
If they are having troubles with these stuffs they shouldnt announce the release date sooner. If they arent confident that it will be released that month they should extend it like December > March not like December > January for sure it will get delayed again

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
This is such an incredible shitshow. How is it there's so many things you need to do to get the right translated version without any font issues, machine translation issues and image issues? The 'translation fix + save' link is just a machine translated version for example. Why is it even THERE?

Gecy

Apr 30, 2020
This is such an incredible shitshow. How is it there's so many things you need to do to get the right translated version without any font issues, machine translation issues and image issues? The 'translation fix + save' link is just a machine translated version for example. Why is it even THERE?
All you have to do is to download anything from "Win" (font will be fucked, but otherwise it's the one version you want), while "patch" and "translation fix" is just horrible MTL. I have no idea why such garbage wasn't removed, much like why this game was marked as "abandoned". Stupid people doing stupid things.

Neither of the two font fixes work, and that first picture explains NOTHING.
Works on my machine. I dunno what you have to do for it to not work.
And if you don't understand the first pic, then you'd better off not doing anything anyway and just use one of the fixes where everything from that pic was already done.
Perhaps if you want the alternative font, then maybe you'll have to apply the patch with original font first - it was a long time ago, so I don't remember.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
The game should be on hold not abandoned
Actually, Vampire Notes should be finished. The dev is working on another game entirely and that's the one getting delayed so much.

Speaking of, that earthquake in Japan might have possibly slapped on another delay

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
So many delays for the next game that it should be a meme....

dev needs to start losing donations at this point

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes