4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
I might be retarded, but this isn't the full version of the game is it?
I believe it's just a playable demo (as of now).

Probably is going to get updated over time, with new scenes, features, events and a proper storyline~.

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Is there a way to make her keep sleeping?
You can make her sleep deeper next day with calming tea, and patting her head tends to make her sleep more.
But theres no sleeping pills. Giving her drugs/hypnosis can let you fuck her even if shes not yet ready to let you, aslong as you keep giving more as they run out (bar left side)

Reactions: X1989

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Added the ability to change items to this version.

p.s. I remind you, do not forget to rename the game file to "Vampire Dairy.exe"
Do not rename it to "Vampire Dairy" as this game is not about dairy products lol
I think "Vampire Diary" would be the correct name here

Some1[One]

Jul 21, 2018
Do not rename it to "Vampire Dairy" as this game is not about dairy products lol
I think "Vampire Diary" would be the correct name here
K, I changed and updated my previous post, now you need to change the name of the game file to "Vampire Diary.exe". I did not change this so that there would be no confusion of names with the previous version.

Reactions: DenseFool

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
Is there a way to make her keep sleeping?
click her face (not her lips or the hair) 4 times. She will went to Sleeping to Half Comma (not joke). Insert it and wait to cum, WAIT, no more actions. Or simply raise her aproval to 200 and lust by 4.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
As a heads up, the game got updated two days ago, back on the 22nd, and, thankfully, Shine at Hentai-sharing updated the base japanese game to the last version. I'm not sure if the translated version here is using the latest version or something prior. Just in case, I'll leave the link to the game here, as I did previously because of older posts in the thread and such.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Is there a presumption more content will be added?
Just check the link I posted a few posts above yours. The game got updated on the 28th of February. Adding one function I believe that is you can modify the amount of cum on the sex scenes once you clear the game.
Unless the creator specifically mentions anything on their Ci-en page, or they update again, they could also give a substantial update or something, but as things are currently I don't see the game changing that much.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes