RPGM Vampire Syndicate: Gangs of MoonFall [v0.3.0] [A Memory of Eternity]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
But we will have completed apperace for both gener like skin not that precheolder, that make me direct my attention so other things reder on whole sex scene. Or gonna be just like the one we see in previews? It's wierd.
There will be a new model, probably voted on by the various communities I'm sharing this with. We'll see.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It only combat system got introduced or we can progress into the story as well?

DDCall

Feb 20, 2019
Kidna reminds me of the harebrained shadowrun games... plus sex.

I'll check it out once there's a bit more content, but the idea alone I already like. Keep it up dev.

K44

Oct 9, 2021
Can we have the options to swap graphics ourselves? I may like the story and the combat but the Characters and H-screens are just make my eyes bleeding. Tried with the previous game but not succeed. And for the love of god can the MC not wearing a weird full body suit this time?

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Can we have the options to swap graphics ourselves? I may like the story and the combat but the Characters and H-screens are just make my eyes bleeding. Tried with the previous game but not succeed. And for the love of god can the MC not wearing a weird full body suit this time?
Eh? You mean the previous game Memoirs of a Battle Brothel? I don't remember any MC with a full body suit.

It's a RPGM game, so if you know what you're doing it's pretty easy to swap out graphics. But if you want to swap out all the H-scenes... then it'll be hard.

K44

Oct 9, 2021
I mean the combat suit you use in battle. I would rather looking just like the other characters since it give no actual benefit. I was trying to swap the MC's face but that wasn't working for some reason. Also, can we have random H-screen like Never Winter Module: A dance with rogue? Same H-screen can be play out in many different ways make it more fun.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
I mean the combat suit you use in battle. I would rather looking just like the other characters since it give no actual benefit. I was trying to swap the MC's face but that wasn't working for some reason. Also, can we have random H-screen like Never Winter Module: A dance with rogue? Same H-screen can be play out in many different ways make it more fun.
Ah okay. The combat suit is there just for technical shortcomings from the engine (all combat animations must be pre-rendered, I was too lazy to make variations for all the player appearances).

It'll be different for Vampire Syndicate because I will be doing ones for all the appearances. It will take a lot of time :/.

I'll check out the game you mentioned.

Reactions: xsikal

K44

Oct 9, 2021
Ultimately there are options I would like to add, but may be limited by render/dev time. Currently I already have to render one set for male and female, adding intersex and other options would dramatically increase that time.

This isn't like a non-sex game where including pronouns is a simple thing you add in the menu and that's all there is.

Stuff like that actually matters in a sex game.

I'm not sure if I want to invest the time, it will ultimately depend on player demand.
I think it's best just to start with the basic. Male and Female MC, straight sex. Then you can add other stuff as dlc later depend on how it go. Also, having options to turn certain sexual content on and off would be nice as some can be quite traumatic to watch if it's not to your liking.

Reactions: xsikal

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
From having MC born as vampire I mean that the MC are brother/sister of the one who asked our help sinse these vampire are behind MC door. It would bee cool to add as back story for vampire path as background.
Like:
blond vampire: "hey your sister/bother want your help",
MC: "the one who didn't helped me back there? And now she/he want my help? Too convenient to ask someone help."
blackhaired vampire: "You are the only one who can help her/him"

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Aiming to have it out by June 19, but not sure since it's really big.
The bigger is the better, would be the fun.
Since I waiting for female MC apearance and to the story to taste it fully, combat system as well. Can't wait to taste Female MC Vampire character in combat.
Can we at least choose at least that the protagonist is related to the Queen as this miking out th MC her brother or sister? I find that more appealing, this way the protagonist could be the vampire prince/princess.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why here I just need to choose to Start play from, combat or demo, why thes mod play can't be in one story mod instead of two separet thing I can't even choose my gender nor select a character, it start straight as male, what the hell?

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Why here I just need to choose to Start play from, combat or demo, why thes mod play can't be in one story mod instead of two separet thing I can't even choose my gender nor select a character, it start straight as male, what the hell?
It was easier to develop since there's no female combat model yet, or a clear link between the sex and combat portions of the demo.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It was easier to develop since there's no female combat model yet, or a clear link between the sex and combat portions of the demo.
For now I pass, since ther no full game mod in-game yet. I will wait till ther I relly can enjoy playine till the begining but for now in this state I better pass, becous all mod that shold've been game mod bu here they are saparate mods.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes