3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
For me it's not so much that I dislike anything that's not MEGA, but more the fact that most of the lesser used sites have ridiculous download speed/size limits, requiring you to spend cash to - most of the time - get more than 500 KB/s speed, download more than 1 GB per 4 hours, or something like that.
none of these sites cap your download speed all the f95 approved sites are all free with no pop ups and don't cap downloads

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
none of these sites cap your download speed all the f95 approved sites are all free with no pop ups and don't cap downloads
Ah... so that's why I had max 400 KB/s on one site, max 300 KB/s on another, and max 40 KB/s on a third? They don't cap download speed? My normal download speed is anywhere between 6 and 7 MB/s, so you don't get to tell me these sites don't cap my download speed. The only site I didn't try was WeTransfer because I had to accept something to continue, which I won't do on a site I don't know.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Ah... so that's why I had max 400 KB/s on one site, max 300 KB/s on another, and max 40 KB/s on a third? They don't cap download speed? My normal download speed is anywhere between 6 and 7 MB/s, so you don't get to tell me these sites don't cap my download speed. The only site I didn't try was WeTransfer because I had to accept something to continue, which I won't do on a site I don't know.
that's not what happens on my end it's either your internet or something on your computer test your download speed or could be the sites have to many people downloading from them at once that usually slows down sites

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
just letting everyone know i didn't make any of this stuff i only uploaded them i got permission from Cyber to upload his stuff

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I'm using AdBlock. I don't actually see any of the sketchy ads it's trying to load. It just brings me to a sketchy ad page without any actual content and then doesn't work.

Also, it's entirely possible some of these sites don't work for me because I'm blocking pop-ups, but I'm not disabling my pop-up blockers just to download files from trash file-hosting sites. Any file host that can't be used without allowing a bunch of pop-ups is garbage.
Well, all I'm saying is that with starting up latest vanilla firefox in safe mode (so with no-addons, built-in pop-up blocking enabled) and still being able to download (and complete; just tried again) from all the 3 above mentioned file hosts makes me think that maybe you should do a little finetuning of your browser.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well, all I'm saying is that with starting up latest vanilla firefox in safe mode (so with no-addons, built-in pop-up blocking enabled) and still being able to download (and complete; just tried again) from all the 3 above mentioned file hosts makes me think that maybe you should do a little finetuning of your browser.
my guess he has adware cause no ads appear for me on either of the hosts

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Yeah, ads here. Please use NoPy, MEGA, or as a last resort, MediaFire.
i have no ads popping up for me install an ad blocker or you have adware i can't use nopy links cause i need to get an invite which nopy isn't offering right now and i refuse to use mega again

Saryon

May 2, 2019
That's supposed to be a version 1.0 but it say "to be continued" at the end and the game is very short.

Still, it had potential if the dev make it longer.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why I cant see MEGA, Workupload and NOPY files to downloade the game?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I am getting really annoyed with answering the same questions just do what cerufus said nothing is wrong with these sites so stop making excuses that they don't work because they do thanks for the help cerufus

Reactions: superelmo
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes