4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Ok so I found what seems to be the first episode posted online.

I think it may not be the full thing though as there's only 2 sex scenes (one at the beginning with the Captain and Kitten girl and one at the end with a female prisoner and monster futa). Can someone please confirm if these were the sex scenes they saw? Or if there are other ones if you play differently?

If these were the only ones then they were pretty much the same thing. Futa girl is fucking her partner from behind, close up on the penetration, lather, rinse repeat. I'm sure there has to be more that I'm not seeing right?

Overall, it is still quite an accomplishment. The animation, character design, character archetypes, voice acting are all very well done. Reminds me of old Hentai OVA's. I am personally not a huge fan of what I call TRUE FUTA (penis, vagina, no balls) but it's not a deal breaker.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
I think it may not be the full thing though as there's only 2 sex scenes (one at the beginning with the Captain and Kitten girl and one at the end with a female prisoner and monster futa). Can someone please confirm if these were the sex scenes they saw? Or if there are other ones if you play differently?
No idea what kind of weird version you downloaded, but you get more scenes if you choose to spend time with a recruit. It's kind of hard to miss, at least on the Steam version.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Desperately needs some form of speed control and a skip function but otherwise quite good.

TyphoonNL

May 24, 2018
Alrighty! Since we have the code. What are the locations for images that we see for sex scenes and whatnot?

I'm asking since this is my first time.

EDIT: Not to mention first time with this Python stuff as well, since I've been getting no luck mostly
in the game folder there is a file called assets.rpa you need UnRen to unpack everything and then use the decrypt script

thanks to that decrypt file i can use Cubism to see the working model :D

fun-stuff.PNG

Last edited:

AquilaXX

Sep 12, 2024
The quality of this game is very surprising. Great animations and stellar voice acting. I'll certainly be looking out of when EP 2 drops.

Reactions: Celcius_87

skooperpooper2020

Jul 6, 2023
honestly (and this is 100% a me thing probably) but I cant take the VA's in this studio's games seriously. smthn about it just totally throws me out of it. Maybe its the fact its in english lol

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Episode 2 - Release Date & Teaser
Thanks YouTube, that's super helpful... Well, since embedding is out, head on over to YouTube there to check out the teaser trailer!

Episode 2 Releasing October 29, 2024

Well, we hit a few unexpected roadblocks, so it's not the September window we wanted, but still pretty good for a team of two!

We're wrapping things up and putting on the polish, so look forward to Episode 2!

we got a date!!!for automn sales :unsure:

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 19 Votes