Site rip vDateGames as of June 9, 2019

Thread Updated: 2019-06-09
Release Date: 2019-06-09
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: June 9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Collection

Download:
Torrent (41GB): - -

academy3_1.jpg anna.jpg brig3.jpg ericacrystal.jpg imagecoll1.jpg mm.jpg phot3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Many thanks for your hard work! <3
I would however appreciate it if you would link a compressed complete collection for torrent download.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Download:
Torrent (41GB): GOMN -
It seems that there is no torrent to download all of the collection
Many thanks for your hard work! <3
I would however appreciate it if you would link a compressed complete collection for torrent download.
Once its done being created, it will be updated

Torrent added

Reactions: lucas69

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Awesome thanks for sharing this been a while since I've played some of these, shame there has been no part 5 of the Academy yet.

Boss105

Mar 19, 2018
Fuck yeah, many thanks for this. Is there a right order to play them?
Most are pretty much standalone games except for the DSP3000 ones: Tara (Parts 1-3), The Academy Series (Parts 1-4) and Date with Bridgette (Parts 1-3)

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Fuck yeah, many thanks for this. Is there a right order to play them?
Just adding to what Boss105 said, there are some games that are sort of a continuation to a universe. You can play them just like that, but it'll make more sense if you've played a previous game.

For exemple, before playing April & Violet, I suggest playing Betsy first (available for free in his website). You'll get some background info on April & Violet, and their relationship.

Leanna's Big Streak isn't really a proper game. It's more like a bonus for the main game, Leanna (also available for free in his website).

Before playing DSP3000 games, you should play Maddison first (and maybe Lisette, too, available for free in his website). Then, you go in this order: Tara part 1, Tara part 2(you'll be introduced to Maria, a main character in the Academy series), Tara part 3 (more Academy characters are introduced), The Academy Part 1, 2, 3, 4, then Bridgette. As side note, Bridgette and the Academy aren't finnished yet, but you need to finnish Bridgette part 4 when it comes out before playing The Academy part 5 when it comes out)

Reactions: Boss105

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
How do you actually check the versions of these games?

I have several of them, and dont want to re-download if I have the same versions.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
How do you actually check the versions of these games?

I have several of them, and dont want to re-download if I have the same versions.
There were no versions available or I would have put them

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
There were no versions available or I would have put them
No I mean how do I check the versions of the games I have downloaded, as in how do you actually check?
For example: Betsy 1.3.7 is uploaded here. I have the game Betsy, but I dont know which version I have.

P.S. I didnt download Betsy from this site. I dont know which version it is. How do you check?

Reactions: RanKatsumi