lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Do you get more scenes when you choose the harder difficulty or the same ones?

Specifically asking for Molly and Marianna, but a general reference would be appreciated as well, thx.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
No I mean how do I check the versions of the games I have downloaded, as in how do you actually check?
For example: Betsy 1.3.7 is uploaded here. I have the game Betsy, but I dont know which version I have.

P.S. I didnt download Betsy from this site. I dont know which version it is. How do you check?
Not sure, I dont think the versions are there

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
There is not really version of the games. When you see someting like v1.2, it's more like a patch to fix some errors and spelling mistakes. The games are always full, or have an expansion. Mainly, it's not like most of patreon games. For Betsy, you can check his website, the game is already free.

lucas69 Not really, the easy mode in Chaotic games just allows you to get more points at the start of the game. The only game in this pack that have more scenes in advanced difficulties is Anna (which is a Mr.Stomper game)

Reactions: lucas69

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
How on Earth do you get past the first bar scene in M&M? Tried every combination.

P.S. I've come to the conclusion it can't be done.

Last edited:

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Thank you for this collection! I really enjoyed playing these, the quality is getting better and better. It's just a shame recent games do take more time to release than the older ones.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
How on Earth do you get past the first bar scene in M&M? Tried every combination.

P.S. I've come to the conclusion it can't be done.
"Just a soda, thanks."
"Jean-Jaques Rousseau?"
"Absolutely. The company helps too."
"I'd love to."
"I normally go by NAME. How about you?"
"Too many things that get me into trouble."
"Oh. Thank you."
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"What's your perfect date?"
"You like the erotic part of life, don't you?"
"I'd love too."
"You sure know a lot of random, useful trivia."

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
"Just a soda, thanks."
"Jean-Jaques Rousseau?"
"I'd love to."
"Oh. Thank you."
"I'd love too."
Tried it, doesn't work at all. Keeps ending with "Well, it's been fun meeting you,. Maybe we'll see each other around sometime."

Edit: DO NOT PLAY ON CHROME!!! Firefox is the way to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366

AnotherGuy

May 13, 2018
"Just a soda, thanks."
"Jean-Jaques Rousseau?"
"I'd love to."
"Oh. Thank you."
"I'd love too."
bourbon, straight gives +2 soda is +0. just a heads up

hentailoko

Mar 24, 2018
Its important to note that on the full torrent download of 41GB, there is the compact versions together. if u remove it, its *only* 28gb, i think many will download 13gb for nothing

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
First of all thanks Ryahn for the pack.

If someone is having trouble with molly and mariana here are some things to keep in mind:

- Give priority to lowering tension.
- The girls score is easy to pass the checks. For molly you need 21-25(can't remember) and for marianna you need about 33.
- You need to have sex with molly in order to get the threesome ending.
- There 12 tension points in the game, you can miss 2 and still get the good ending.

Here are the ones I remember, it's not an exact transcription but you should recognize the choice when presented. It's also in chronological order:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Natol and Ninj77

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Anyone got walkthrough for Molly and Marianna?
I don't really think it needs one, it's one of the easiest games chaotic made. I have posted some tips and tricks above, if you are still having trouble with the game after folllwing them you can mark me in the post or PM me and I will try to help.

Reactions: Deniz31
D

Deleted member 1230662

Could I just have molly and Mariana? I don't have the capacity to download all of em

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
So if one were to only download a few of these, which would you recommend?
April and Violet, Maddison, Betsy, Tara series, and the Photographer series. Also worth checking out are Anna, Leanne, Miranda, Zoe and Tara. If you're undecided, go to vdategames.com and check out the images of the girls in the "girls" or "games" section.

Could I just have molly and Mariana? I don't have the capacity to download all of em
Sure you can. Just click the spoiler below "Downloads". You could download the torrent and pause it right away. Then just look in the torrent contents tab on your p2p program. Deselect the games you don't want. Then unpause it.

Reactions: Cmann

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
In addition to the ones posted, I'd recommend their recent series in this order:

Tara (all 3 parts) - Tara herself is a bit divisive, but it introduces you to some of the characters in the next series.
The Academy (all 4 parts) - Lots of girls to fool around with, decent overarching plot.
A Date with Bridgette (3 parts) - Still waiting on the last episode, but a good spinoff for one of the more important characters from The Academy.

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
But it all comes down to personel tastes. You could find a character that I don't like as appealing, and vice versa. Personally, I'm more drown to "story" games, like Leanna, more than the "take a girl on a date".

phc

Jan 20, 2019
i would recomend the tara series, folowed by the academy series (which isn't complete as there is still art least 1 part that should be coming out after the creator finishes the brigitte series), and then the brigitte series (part 4 isn't completed yet)

wat i like about it is they are farely straight forward and you dont get the nonsense abut picking main characters gender or skin pigment.