Ren'Py Abandoned Venomous [Ep.1 Full] [Milky Donats Games]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Review of Ep.1 [Demo]

Too short to have much of an overall opinion

quick feedback:
  • english has holes in it, the grammatical errors give a less than immersive read
  • polished rendering with good lighting
  • almost every render is live3d
  • smooth animation
  • clipping in groin and pants when MC is writhing in pain
  • all the women are attractive and have nice bodies but look similar, from the same model face
  • subtle use of audio
  • go easy on the parallax/screen shake, it's too wobbly esp. when Rachel arrives in beginning. it's giving me nausea :sick:
The snake bite was so random :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
I dont understand
  • Sleep sex (consented)
is it gonna be in the way of nighttime fun or nighttime corruption (as in DoD/MP, Milfy City, Bad Brother, etc)?

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
what kind of "ntr" ?
Netorase (cuckold) or netorare (girl got stolen) ?

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
No incest tag?
there isn't any incestuous act at the moment, the incest tag isn't needed yet

Tag rules: Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game

Need a incest patch.
Why? She's the step mom
Also MC's real mom could be included in the game later, the Dev hasn't spoke yet about the future development of the game

Last edited:
Reactions: oleollon

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Review of Ep.1 [Demo]

Too short to have much of an overall opinion

quick feedback:
  • english has holes in it, the grammatical errors give a less than immersive read
  • polished rendering with good lighting
  • almost every render is live3d
  • smooth animation
  • clipping in groin and pants when MC is writhing in pain
  • all the women are attractive and have nice bodies but look similar, from the same model face
  • subtle use of audio
  • go easy on the parallax/screen shake, it's too wobbly esp. when Rachel arrives in beginning. it's giving me nausea :sick:
The snake bite was so random :ROFLMAO:
I concur with this.

especially the wobble feature.

Overall, this looks promising.
Will be looking out for this.
Thanks dev.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
We will see about this game in between 6-12 months for not be abandoned, lots of games after couple of updates abandoned so no hopes for this one yet...Good luck, stay strong and finish the game or else it gonna be waste of time

spinemelter

Jan 29, 2019
  • go easy on the parallax/screen shake, it's too wobbly esp. when Rachel arrives in beginning. it's giving me nausea
EXACTLY this...why would anyone want this!? It's not like I think it's "live footage". My tip: completely remove it.. it's more annoying than a blinking link on a web page.

Reactions: filochard

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Is there something like a constant earthquake in this game? Or does the cameraman have Parkinson’s? Why does the camera shakes so much...

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
The camera shaking makes gives me a headache and makes me feel nauseous honestly so I can't even test the game currently, if an option to remove it is added I would be up for giving it a go. But as of right now no thanks.

Reactions: Boblyk

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Psychodelusional is so slow there's already a rip off of a game that even isn't officialy out yet!

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes