madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
game does nothing but crash for me. i launch it, loads half way, becomes unresponsive, starts working again then dies.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
IS this game for male-on-male only? When is the chicks getting in some of the action? Wrong game? Please tell me.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
game looks realy good, but it have a LOT of bugs and crashes.
when i explore dungeons/maps game manytimes for no reason crash, forcing me to do them again and again...which is EXTREMLY annoing.
pls add auto savegame when clicing on next map/stage/continue or how it is called.

and found realy nasty bug, when you click on looking for new quests and there is none new, you are perma stuck on screen forcing you to load game, losing game progress, there is no other way to escape this bug.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Guys and gals, there's no point on asking/demanding things here.

Go to the Discord's game, the dev (Switch) is a pretty cool guy, it's connected most of the day, replies to answers and it's actually LOOKING for feedback.
I talked my ass off with him for a week, being nitpicky on pretty much everything. The guy was actually glad to get some feedback, since he doesn't gets as much as he wants. Actually took the time to read and take note, and apparently fixed some of the things I mentioned, so he listens.

Reactions: Gabaw

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Didnt realize this was a gay only game :FeelsBadMan:.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to play it but that 'gay' tag, any explanations about it? Is it avoidable?
Last time I played, there wasn't any "suprise buttsex!" scenes, so yeah.
Most of the scenes involving your character have options, you can avoid almost everything. And while dungeoning, everything happens to the team, not your PC.

About being a "gay" game... no, not really. You can choose a male, a female or a trap/shemale character, and since sex scenes require you to choose a course of action, it's up to you which path you'll go.
The latest updates focus on 2 characters, a rough sort-of-pirate Captain, and a trap cabin-boy. You get to "voyeur" them (if you want) and I think you have options to join (if you want), so that's why probably people says it's gay.

(personally -and that's just MY impression- I feel a general "gayish" vibe, not really sure why. Maybe the style of the graphics, or the type of sex scenes... not sure. But it's just an impression, not a real thing on the game)

Reactions: kido

Atsu

Sep 23, 2017
Okay, I've got a question:
Why are people surprised that what is quite clearly an alpha build (it even says so on the patreon page) has bugs?
I mean, doesn't alpha build imply, that it is not feature complete and will be full of minor, major and critical bugs? I'd actually say that the game is quite stable for an alpha build.
If you want something mostly bug-free and playable from start to finish, you should at least wait for a release candidate or better yet a gold version...

Reactions: kido

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Okay, I've got a question:
Why are people surprised that what is quite clearly an alpha build (it even says so on the patreon page) has bugs?
I mean, doesn't alpha build imply, that it is not feature complete and will be full of minor, major and critical bugs? I'd actually say that the game is quite stable for an alpha build.
If you want something mostly bug-free and playable from start to finish, you should at least wait for a release candidate or better yet a gold version...
Nobody it's surprised.
Everyone knows it's a game that is being developed.

But, when a game is released, it should be stable, even if it's just bare bones.
The idea is to show -more or less- what the game it's gonna be, and what players can expect.

Key word again: expect.
Now, if the game crashes at the most menial, simple, or common things, if it's advertised as an erotic/sex/adults game but there's barely or little of it, if it's focused on character development/RPG but "it's still not implemented"... then players expect to be a game that has nothing of what it has been advertised and said player expect.

No, the game is not stable.
Talking to the first NPC you "rescue" (the futa girl) crashes the game. Going dungeoning can be a nightmare, since it might crash for seemingly any reason. Equipping is wonky too, with items that can't be stashed in quantity, or they move around the bag. Loot might dissapear, get equipped on another character you didn't intend, change to a different item, or crash the game. Transforming a NPC is a roulette, requiring save scumming, and that might crash the game. And NPCs also change/switch between them. And much much more.
Not to mention that each update REQUIRES to delete old saves (as they build up bugs)... but unless you didn't happened to see that the dev mentioned once were they are, you're lost, there's no option whatsoevere to do it with the game itself or has a clear explanation.

And all this from someone who actually likes the game (I even took the troubles of chatting with the dev), so imagine what someone who wants to try the game can... expect.

Atsu

Sep 23, 2017
I would be willing to agree with you (to an extend), if the game was advertised as beta, which it is not.

It is an alpha version and advertised as such. Alpha is literally defined by being an early, unstable and most of the time non-feature complete build of software.

The big problem seems to be that many people do not know about the development stages of software (sadly nowadays, this includes AAA developers, who seem to think their early-beta versions are gold builds) and thus have wrong expectations. Much like you seem to have :eek:penedeyewink:

And I did not say it was stable. I said it was "quite stable for an alpha", because you can actually play most of the currently implemented content (personally I haven't had a single crash while adventuring in the last version - but I haven't played the newest one, so...)

Reactions: Elbo and kido

cockbowl

Apr 26, 2018
I feel like a bit of an idiot but I am not getting this. Leaving for my first ever "real" quest took roughly 10 days as I'd mindlessly generate money then hit an event that leaves me at the docks ready to go again. The whole combat..system is a bit of a mess, all I know is I have cards of some kind that cost money. I don't know if there's a limit to how many I can have, what is a reasonable number or if I can do anything but face-tank enemies when I run out and start taking damage from not having enough.

Numbers seem arbitrary when one of my minions is half killed moving through some vines. At this point I realised I don't seem to be in the party, and so that weapon I equipped did nothing. Systems need some major explanations at this point

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes